• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Recruiting class ranking

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

between lunch on sunset blvd and dinner in beverly hills tonight there is no time to spin bien my boy

usf needs to out recruit the other teams in the big east this year

it means little that this would be usf's best recruiting class

[highlight]you green and and goggle club [/highlight]want a parade for what leavitt should be doing.every class should be better than the last.you dont get rewards for doing what you are getting paid to do.

[highlight]usf should be a top 25 recruiting already[/highlight].all the talent is right here and the big 3 recruit nationally

usf needs to beat out teams that are in wv,nj, ky.it really shouldnt be that hard fool

Sorry, smazz, the one with the green and gold goggles is YOU. YOU are the one thinking more of USF than the actual reality at this time. Take a look at the top 25 recruiting list:

http://rivals100.rivals.com/teamrank.asp

How many teams do you see from California, Florida and Texas? Just because you're a BCS school in a recruiting hotbed doesn't mean you should automatically be in the top 25 in recruiting... especially if you're the newest member to the BCS from one of those states. Take off the green and gold goggles, smazz. We're USF, not USC...

excuse for the underachieving of our recruiting

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we could have all-americans at every position and smazza would not understand why we are not recruiting better.

do you realize we finished 4th in big east?

in my best smazza voice:

we have to recruit better... i expect all our recruits to be six stars or leavitt needs to be fired.

you need more of a new york accent

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

As I said before, the star ranking means squat!!!!!  The ranking is another tool used to generate funds for the sites that place the stars in the first place.  JL and staff are doing a great job recruiting.

In 11 years of existence we had 1 season under .500.  We are in a good place and I anticipate 2007 to be a banner year for the Footbulls.

GO BULLS!!!!

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

we could have all-americans at every position and smazza would not understand why we are not recruiting better.

do you realize we finished 4th in big east?

can you please, for once, consider that you might be wrong?  please. I beg of you.

Stop ignoring all of the 2-star and 3-star recruits that we have named.  Nicholas, Grothe, C Robinson, Selvie, Josh Julmiste, jenkins, moffitt, st louis, etc.  Clearly, many players are UNDERRATED.

Yes, 4th in the big east.  Behind 3 top-12 teams.  Why does that not matter to you?  We are in the top 30 in nearly every poll known to man right now so obviously we are better than 80 teams or so.  That is hardly "middle of the pack" and next year we should be even better.

If you are all about "facts" then stop ignoring the ones I have just mentioned.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

windbane,

I couldn't have said it better myself!   11 years in existence and ranked in the top 30....................we are on the way up!  

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

usf will need all the spin doctors they can get if usf doesnt do well on feb 7th

no you personally need a spin doctor for your own life.  If you had a clue you'd know USF has already got it's best class on record.  With Mckenzie, Kevin Williams, Ford, Fonua, McCaskill, and Warren already enrolled-- let's see that three- three stars, and a five star enrolled, and one that decommitted from WVU to attend USF...

steve you fool.

between lunch on sunset blvd and dinner in beverly hills tonight there is no time to spin bien my boy

[highlight]it means little that this would be usf's best recruiting class

[/highlight]

you green and and goggle club want a parade for what leavitt should be doing.[highlight]every class should be better than the last.[/highlight]you dont get rewards for doing what you are getting paid to do.

usf should be a top 25 recruiting already.all the talent is right here and the big 3 recruit nationally

usf needs to beat out teams that are in wv,nj, ky.it really shouldnt be that hard fool

You contradict yourself within two sentences.  (At least, I think they are sentences.)

So, which is it?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

usf will need all the spin doctors they can get if usf doesnt do well on feb 7th

no you personally need a spin doctor for your own life.  If you had a clue you'd know USF has already got it's best class on record.  With Mckenzie, Kevin Williams, Ford, Fonua, McCaskill, and Warren already enrolled-- let's see that three- three stars, and a five star enrolled, and one that decommitted from WVU to attend USF...

steve you fool.

[highlight]it means little that this would be usf's best recruiting class

[/highlight]

you green and and goggle club want a parade for what leavitt should be doing.[highlight]every class should be better than the last.[/highlight]you dont get rewards for doing what you are getting paid to do.

usf should be a top 25 recruiting already.all the talent is right here and the big 3 recruit nationally

You contradict yourself within two sentences.  (At least, I think they are sentences.)

So, which is it?

Actually, he didn't contradict himself with those two highlighted "sentences" ... He's delusional but not contradictory, at least in your example.  ;)