• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Verdejo Benched by CRM. Not injured

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I did notice that, but I believe he also had one of those 3's blocked ( i think it was him)..  and he did have 7 assists, so he must have been doing something right.

If our backup PG has 7 assists and our starting PG has 10 assists... I think we win 75% of those games.  That is a ton of assists from the PG position.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

(

disclaimer... i know exactly what those Mac haters are going to say about my previous post... 75% of our games?  you are insane... blah blah...

I said if we get 17 assist out of our PG each game (which is a big assumption, and probably not very likely), we would win 75%... so lets watch and see... if we get 17 assists out of Howard and Capko, (or howard and bozeman), lets see if we win.  If we get only 6 assists... lets see if we win... not as likely.

)

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

(

disclaimer... i know exactly what those Mac haters are going to say about my previous post... 75% of our games?  you are insane... blah blah...

I said if we get 17 assist out of our PG each game (which is a big assumption, and probably not very likely), we would win 75%... so lets watch and see... if we get 17 assists out of Howard and Capko, (or howard and bozeman), lets see if we win.  If we get only 6 assists... lets see if we win... not as likely.

)

Hey, I"m with you, I was just going to say if we get 95 points from our starters, we have a chance of winning 75% of our remaining games.

I'M ON BOARD, GO MAC!!! WHO'S WORKING ON THAT CONTRACT EXTENSION???

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I thought that was the most impressive stat from yesterday's game.  Starting PG had 10 assists and backup PG had 7.  You won't find that stat at any other school either very often.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

(

)

blah blah blah

Looks like you were right, velcro ...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  387

Came from Melbourne and saw the game yesterday. Exciting brand of basketball. We're very fast and we can shoot. We need a little more muscle inside to help Kentrell but Mattis and Buckley need lots of minutes for us to suceed. Mac knows what he's doing and his players love him. Verdejo will be back in the starting lineup because he knows this is his best shot.

The fact is we finally have some depth and that is totally due to Mac.

We have talent and as the chemistry improves so will the scores.

We're definitely in the right direction and have things lined up for improvement as this season progresses and for the following years.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

I thought that was the most impressive stat from yesterday's game.  Starting PG had 10 assists and backup PG had 7.  You won't find that stat at any other school either very often.

Ive been saying this stat since I got back from the game, but im not velcro.  Howard and Bozeman both started yesterday, so Solomon is not our backup.  

Tampajo i think it is more than 95% of our points coming from our starters.  We have scored a total of 6 bench points in 4 big east games.   Way to recruit a deep bench.  Trip where are those 13 scholarships you are so arrogant o bring up and say dont let the facts get int he way.  13 scholarships and 6 bench points in 4 conference games.  Thats a fact.  

USF now has a talented enough 5 to beat the bad teams and lose to the good ones.  This is NOT good enough.  But a lot of you guys like being mediocre.  I do not.  

for the record - ive been saying all year I think we will make the big east tourney (im sure usf bball will **** on my parade again, they always do), there are a lot of bad teams in the big east and NO it is not enought for him to keep his job.  look at the bottom of flsportsfans post.  Thats plenty of reason for him to be fired last year.  But hey lets keep giving him another year.  

Came from Melbourne and saw the game yesterday. Exciting brand of basketball. We're very fast and we can shoot. We need a little more muscle inside to help Kentrell but Mattis and Buckley need lots of minutes for us to suceed. Mac knows what he's doing and his players love him. Verdejo will be back in the starting lineup because he knows this is his best shot.

We have talent and as the chemistry improves so will the scores.

We're definitely in the right direction and have things lined up for improvement as this season progresses and for the following years.

Hey, thanks for driving over from the east part of the state and giving us your game summary, Mr. Bianchi.  I must have missed your report on the Louisville game, how did you see that one shake out?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

We will have depth when most everybody is healthy. If Richardson and Williams are both still out Wednesday, it could get real ugly. Capko coming back will help out the guard rotation but inside could be a disaster if Kentrell gets in foul trouble.

We will have depth when most everybody is healthy. If Richardson and Williams are both still out Wednesday, it could get real ugly. Capko coming back will help out the guard rotation but inside could be a disaster if Kentrell gets in foul trouble.

............"We will have depth when everyone is healthy"...let me write that one down, hey, how about......"We will win more games when we score more than the other team?".......