• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greenberg = Good   McCullum = Bad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Never thought I'd say that.

Seth hands #5 Duke and #1 UNC losses in less than a 1 week period.

We get drilled by 26 against a depleted Louisville team who is on a down year.

VaTech scored 94 today.  We played two ranked teams and scored a total of 98 points for the two games.

This basketball season can't get over fast enough!

With that said, see you there on Sunday.  We should all still be supporting our team.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

The reality says that USF hoops cant be saved. Dont blame the coach. Blame the program!!! Seth could not save USF, but he could save VaTech. That should tell you something right there.

I don't think it's the "program".

Seth was in CUSA.  He attracted CUSA level players.  In the ACC he's getting ACC level players.

McCullum is in the Big East and until recently was attracting SunBelt level players.  Now he's attracting some CUSA level players and a few Big East level players.

McCullum has been plagued by injuries but at the end of the day his poor recruiting is killing him.  No depth to speak of.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Seth sucked just as much. Get off his jock already....

it's almost as old as the Gruden/Dungy thing.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Omni,

With all due respect, why couldnt Seth win at the C-USA level with C-USA players?? He is winning at the ACC level with  ACC players, so I dont get your point about C-USA vs C-USA.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

We should all still be supporting our team.

Amen.

Shoop - if you think I was a Seth supporter you've got the wrong guy.  He lost control of his program here and I was ready for a change 2 years before he left.  As a side note, I've been a big supporter of McCullum until this year and this is the year that I've finally seen enough of it.

Daly - Why is Seth winning in the ACC and couldn't in CUSA?  I have no idea but he's having one hell of a season and deserves credit for it.  Seth's run may or may not last but he's had an unbelieveable 6 days of college basketball.  Program changing days if VaTech can take advantage of it.  Meanwhile, we are having yet another embarassing season.

The point of the initial post is I simply can't believe that I'd ever say Seth is doing good job and McCullum is doing a bad job.  I thought both would be the other way around.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

the region has a lot to do with it too.

the Virgina, Maryland, DC area has a lot more hoops focus then the South Florida area.  All the good athletes in this area play football.  Plus, easier to get a kid from the Northeast to go to Va Tech then it is to go to USF.  i still say RMC is our coach and I support him and USF basketball.

If we get a new coach at some point I will support him too.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Shoop - if you think I was a Seth supporter you've got the wrong guy.  He lost control of his program here and I was ready for a change 2 years before he left.  As a side note, I've been a big supporter of McCullum until this year and this is the year that I've finally seen enough of it.

Im just sick and tired of seeing Seth's name around here, that's all.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Im just sick and tired of seeing Seth's name around here, that's all.

Amen.