• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Proactive Basketball Fans...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know if chalk would be vandalism... but I think "chalking" can only be done by university entities or approved student orgs.  Could be wrong... can't back that up.

I bet the best they could do is either a harrassment charge or (if a sign was posted) tresspassing with a warning.

Either way, I think we have other ways around this.  It doesn't show that we are a major school/program if someone chalks I hate you on someone parking spot.  Butts n Seats do that... along with letters from each of them saying MAC sucks, if you want him out.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545
  • Days Won:  0

Mac should be fired I mean how could he let Greg Oden slip through our fingers.  We could have had a dominant force inside.  FIRE MAC!   ::) ::)

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Mike Ford would have been a fool to come to USF in 2004. The reason he is here now is because of what we have done the past two years in a BCS conference, and it didn't hurt that Amarri is his cousin.

BTW if you were in Mike Ford's shoes after HS would you have choose USF over Bama?

Why would he have been a fool? First off, Mike Ford was in his senior year of HS in 2004, so he would have been a 2005 recruit. We were going into a BCS conference in 2005. Secondly, Andre hall was a senior in 2005, so Ford could have played a good deal in 2005 behind Hall and then taken over full time in 2006.

It's hard to say what an 18 kid is going to do when it comes down to his football choice, but I think USF is a fairly attractive option for kids and has been for the past handful of seasons. Having Amarri here is surely a big benefit.