• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

a new experience

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

tough game tonight at the Sun Dome, but my night was a bit unpleasant even before tipoff. I went to my seats in section D row 12, where i have had season tickets for about 12 years now. There were young people, almost certainly students, sitting in my seats. Ok, politely as i could, i showed them my tickets, and told them they were sitting in my seats. I was unprepared for the young lady's reply, which was basically, they were priveleged, they weren't moving, and i could go (have sex with myself).

I had to ask security to move them.

I certainly hope students show up at the game, and i'm frustrated that the team didn't perform better for them. I'm glad these young ladies and (males, cant call 'em men) consider life so agreeable, because they obviously are used to getting their way about... everything. But I would hope they would be more willing to accept that they cant sit in my seats! I dont think these were typical students, just extremely rude snotty rich kids. anybody else ever have similar experiences?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Next time pee on them

;D

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Or just start freakin out like you're ******* insane and try to scare them away