• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coaches Fernandez and Prado on the radio

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  105
  • Days Won:  0

'The SportChix Shootin' the Bull with Jose and Lelo' will premiere this Wednesday on 1010 Sports the Beast... the Chix will broadcast their show live from 3-6 at Zimbo's Bull Ring on Fowler... the coaches will join them for the 5 o'clock hour to discuss anything that may be on their minds... come out and enjoy the show... if you can't make it this week, try to do so over the next few weeks... and as always you can just tune in to 1010...

1010 also is now local in the mornings and both hosts have USF ties... Tom Krasniqi, the women's play-by-play radio voice, hosts from 6-7am, and I host a show from 7-9am... for those who don't know I graduated from USF where I played soccer in the late 80's... I have also been the football sideline reporter for the last 6 years...

Just thought everybody might be interested in a chance to hear more about USF on the radio...

Mike Pepper

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

1010 nice work

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Mike,

I am glad to see that you got your own show once again. I remember your old show years ago that aired at 7pm on Monday nights. You used to talk up USF a lot on there which was the reason that I always tuned in back in those days. Anyway, good luck on the shows. I will be listening when I get the chance.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

thanks for talking up USF...I remember listening to you when I lived down there.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Yo Mike... do you have a link to a live webcast for those of us in Arizona and California that want to wake up to the Bulls? Smazza (in LA) and I (Phoenix)are always shooting the **** at 4 AM anyways through emails while getting ready for the workday... this would give us something good to listen!

Thanks... continue the good work!

Terry Lucas in Queen Creek, AZ

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

1010 also is now local in the mornings and both hosts have USF ties... Tom Krasniqi, the women's play-by-play radio voice, hosts from 6-7am, and I host a show from 7-9am... for those who don't know I graduated from USF where I played soccer in the late 80's... I have also been the football sideline reporter for the last 6 years...

Just thought everybody might be interested in a chance to hear more about USF on the radio...

Mike Pepper

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US A MORNING SPORTS ALTERNATIVE.

You guys kick ass, and we greatly appreciate any and all USF talk. And that Tanner guy is pretty good too.