• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Aaron Holmes Accepts USF Scholarship

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Actually, I think he was a 3 star.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Great pick-up and nice human interest story. Hope it works out for him here...

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Awesome... great pickup.  

Still need to find some more bigs, but the guards we've gotten have been very good, and talented:

Bozeman

Saaka (<-- i guess technically he is a forward)

Dominique Jones

Dante Curry

Chris Howard

Aaron Holmes

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

Awesome... great pickup.  

Still need to find some more bigs, but the guards we've gotten have been very good, and talented:

Bozeman

Saaka (<-- i guess technically he is a forward)

Dominique Jones

Dante Curry

Chris Howard

Aaron Holmes

Bozeman, I agree, but Saaka has showed nothing this year, what am I missing?  Seems like lots of injury questions again (Howard, Curry), but at least we've got some numbers to start with.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

You are missing that he is a freshman.  You are spoiled by how great Bozeman is going to be, and you haven't even seen him play his true position SG.  He's stuck at PG right nwo.

Saaka is a stronger version of Mattis, only he has more range, but doesn't have the hops.  He's a valuable piece of the puzzle.  This kid was unstoppable in HS, and will be a solid contributor for us.

There is injury question mark with Curry, of course, but I don't think you'll have to wait more than 1 more week to get the question answered on Howard.  Jan 10th... be at the dome!  USF vs Lville.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

You are missing that he is a freshman.  You are spoiled by how great Bozeman is going to be, and you haven't even seen him play his true position SG.  He's stuck at PG right nwo.

Saaka is a stronger version of Mattis, only he has more range, but doesn't have the hops.  He's a valuable piece of the puzzle.  This kid was unstoppable in HS, and will be a solid contributor for us.

There is injury question mark with Curry, of course, but I don't think you'll have to wait more than 1 more week to get the question answered on Howard.  Jan 10th... be at the dome!  USF vs Lville.

Interesting input,  I see more Colin Dennis in Saaka, than McHugh, and in the games i've seen, I haven't seen the range. granted, bozeman is unique in his poise, I'll give u that one, but i'll be praying between now and the 10th that poor Howard's knees hold up, that kid has been through a ton - however,  I saw on ESPN today a story on Frank Gore who's had 2 ACLs and 2 shoulder operations and still lead the conference in rushing............so I've still got hope!