• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Darksiders Congratualte RMC on a Good Win.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Wake is quality in name....... They are not a great team this year. People we were 10 pt under dogs to UNLV and 2 pt dogs to Wake.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

Richmond lost to Radford College.

Nobody will ever convince me that we should be losing to Texas AM Corpus Cristi..

We are in one of the 10 biggest schools in the country.  Most people in Texas probably didn't even know there was a Texas AM Corpus Cristi.  I don't care if they had 25 wins the last 5 years.  They don't make the tournament...   so spare me.

I love how one win just erases the fact that we have lost 18 of our last 27 games going back to January of last year.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

So much for the congratulations, eh?

I think the title of the thread says "Congratulations."

Just responding to the criticisms laid at the door step of the darksiders.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

What do the darksiders want? I'm scared this will make this into another 5 page thread, but you complain when we lose that CRM should be fired, so then we beat an ACC team on national television that nobody thought we'd beat, get a play on sportscenters top plays shown at least 20 times on reruns, etc, and you complain that you'd rather have him lose so he'd be fired. Huh?  

And in the words of Herm Edwards, "you play to win the game!"

And before I get jumped on for this, no this doesnt mean I think he should get a 5 year extention, it means this is why I wanted to wait and see how we do in conference play.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Good win for Mac.  Its good to see the players win on national TV.

Mattis played out of his shorts and it seemed like we dominated on the boards all game.  The only player on wake that could do anything against us was the wanna be "big country" in the middle.  We had their offense look out of sync all game.  Even when they made their little comeback we hit big shots when we needed to and yes we did hit free throws unlike the greenburg teams.  Its good to see us win against a name brand and respectable program.  It has been a while since we won a meaningful game, and I hope we can keep it up.  Good job mac.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6

Richmond lost to Radford College.

Nobody will ever convince me that we should be losing to Texas AM Corpus Cristi..

We are in one of the 10 biggest schools in the country.  Most people in Texas probably didn't even know there was a Texas AM Corpus Cristi.  I don't care if they had 25 wins the last 5 years.  They don't make the tournament...   so spare me.

I love how one win just erases the fact that we have lost 18 of our last 27 games going back to January of last year.

Do you know why TAM CC hasnt made the tournament?  Because before this year they werent in a conference!!!  You also didnt address my point about Richmond but I digress.  This isnt about the previous year of the program, its been bad with some bad losses.  However, the team is certainly improved and last night is a big stepping stone.  Yes Wake is in transition but theyre hardly what I'd call a horrible team.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

Have to give them credit for coming to play on National TV. Lets see if it carries over to Big East play. I got a little nervous, thought they were going to blow it when it got down to 3.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Wake is quality in name....... They are not a great team this year. People we were 10 pt under dogs to UNLV and 2 pt dogs to Wake.

Good then you admit that UNLV/TAMCC/UAB/MissSt are not bad losses.

You have to admit that if you say that name doesn't matter, only qualitymatters... all 4 of them are heads and toes above Wake this year, and all 4 will be in the tournament this year, in all likelyhood, uab being the one question mark.

I'm glad you cleared that up FL... you are finally seeing the light that we aren't as bad as you thought.

Just remember.  we need 4 or 5 wins to make the conference tourny.

If we make it.  I think he deserves to keep his job.

I will leave it at that.