• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be nice...

Guest Sprtsfn627
Wow.  

First, that's Miss Tennessee, not Miss USA.

Second, I don't know why anyone cares if someone takes an interest in ensuring we don't act like hooligans.  That would be a good thing, if you guys were actually attending your classes of higher education.

Finally, Billy then throws it all away by using vulgar language on a public board while representing SG.

This board sinks to new lows by the day.

It was Miss Nevada.  I remember because Jay Leno made a crack about how what she did could make the state look any worse  :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

BTW Sheriff, I'm glad only people without some title in their signature can be rude.  Grow up.

Wow.  

First, that's Miss Tennessee, not Miss USA.

Second, I don't know why anyone cares if someone takes an interest in ensuring we don't act like hooligans.  That would be a good thing, if you guys were actually attending your classes of higher education.

Finally, Billy then throws it all away by using vulgar language on a public board while representing SG.

This board sinks to new lows by the day.

It was Miss Nevada.  I remember because Jay Leno made a crack about how what she did could make the state look any worse  :)

Thats right... sorry for the first mistake. ha...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Witch hunt?  You guys are funny.

Yeah, that I know of, no one from USF was ever arrested.  I saw the ECU article.  Funny how they got arrested and are saying we are the worst fans... huh?

I posted that thing on the banter after I I heard of fights and stuff.  Not just someone holding a sign.  I knew about the signs, but heck, besides telling Charlie he is an idiot... what else am I going to do about signs?  Nothing.

It's not my job to "police" anything, I just wanted see if anything (fight like) happened in the stands that we would need to make sure didn't happen again in the future.  It's a planning thing, not policing.  

So, again, sorry I cared.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Witch hunt?  You guys are funny.

Yeah, that I know of, no one from USF was ever arrested.  I saw the ECU article.  Funny how they got arrested and are saying we are the worst fans... huh?

I posted that thing on the banter after I I heard of fights and stuff.  Not just someone holding a sign.  I knew about the signs, but heck, besides telling Charlie he is an idiot... what else am I going to do about signs?  Nothing.

It's not my job to "police" anything, I just wanted see if anything (fight like) happened in the stands that we would need to make sure didn't happen again in the future.  It's a planning thing, not policing.  

So, again, sorry I cared.

thanks safety patrol/hall monitor  ;)

Fine, haha

:P

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I saw people form both sides running back and forth on the walkway by the field shouting at one another. Seemed to be drunken students from both sides, so not that surprising.

I saw people form both sides running back and forth on the walkway by the field shouting at one another. Seemed to be drunken students from both sides, so not that surprising.

That's what I assumed happened.  Which, in that case, what else is new?!