• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SI.com Bowl Predictions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

i don't know if anyone said anything about this before but this is what steward mandel wrote about our bowl game:

PAPAJOHNS.COM BOWL

South Florida (8-4) vs. East Carolina (7-5)

How to get a free pizza: Go to PapaJohns.com during the game and place an order. When the delivery guy arrives, tell him you're unsatisfied and refuse to pay. "But sir, you haven't even tasted the pizza yet," he'll say. "I know," you'll reply. "But this football game of yours ruined my appetite."

~ what an assbag

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/stewart_mandel/12/11/pickoff/index.html?cnn=yes

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254

To an extent I'd like to agree with him. We deserve a far more worthy opponent than ECU.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

We can talk about bowl worthiness if we win.  We are getting pretty uppity for a team making its second bowl appearance.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

What do you expect from a guy that looks like Corky from the ole "Life Goes On" sitcom.  Seriously what a douche.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I'm not buying the we deserve a better team to play.  They qualified and this bowl game selects from CUSA.  There is no way we would have been playing an Arkansas or Iowa.  The way the Car Care Bowl alligned itself with Navy hurt the BE, but don't go saying ECU isn't worthy because its just not true.  If we would have won some other games we would have been playing a team with more national attention, but we didn't, so get over it.