• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Authentic Jeseys ever coming?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I like the ones we have, the game worn jerseys, the many random jersey's that look alittle like the real jerseys and replicas.  But are they going to make to exact authentics like they do for other big time programs?  You know the bunged up arms

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

yes..bulls outfitters is working on them..you can customize the number you want and what name..but do to ncaa rules they can't put a players name on the back unless you're that player..ive seen them..and theyre real comfortable and good looking

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

I didn't think they were gonna have custom numbers, only #8 right now.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Hauling Bull is correct, and Nike wont release those jerseys.  We make replicas, and the perfect example would be the one that Gene, Bullsmania is wearing in his avatar.  They have everything that players do, except that Nike Swoosh, including the bunged up arms.  

-Gurly

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Hauling Bull is correct, and Nike wont release those jerseys.  We make replicas, and the perfect example would be the one that Gene, Bullsmania is wearing in his avatar.  They have everything that players do, except that Nike Swoosh, including the bunged up arms.  

-Gurly

That's a good look for you Brit!

yes..bulls outfitters is working on them..you can customize the number you want and what name..but do to ncaa rules they can't put a players name on the back unless you're that player..ive seen them..and theyre real comfortable and good looking

You can see a good picture of the jersey Bulls Outfitter is selling in the picture gallery.  My avatar is a little small. it was blank and they customized it with a number and my screen name on the back.  And the sleeves have the elastic band.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Thanks Gene, I haven't seen you in awhile...CAN't WAIT for next week!  Where are your seats??

Thanks Gene, I haven't seen you in awhile...CAN't WAIT for next week!  Where are your seats??

We are in section 35, row 50 something.  We have a group of 75 (Craig is in our group).  Yup, see ya next Friday bright and early!  

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

-Gurly

Nike does produce "authentic" college jerseys for sale to the public, I believe the reason that there aren't authentic USF jerseys available is because no one has bellied up to the bar with an order that would meet Nike's minimum  requirements.  It's economics, there simply isn't a large enough market for them at this time.  Someday one of Nike's big accounts will order them.