• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm TIRED of...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, I almost forgot........Merry Christmas!!!

Hoss...USF wins...Ill be on this board on the 24th...with congrats...Ive been following my team for 30 years...Its just another game...There will other ones..I promise

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you just about all the way down the line....except ECU has one of the best punters in the nation with an average of almost 44per kick...Im not saying it cant happen..but there havent been many returns at all...mostly fair catches this season...I think ECUs weakness may be in Kickoff returns not punt returns...We have not covered kickoff like I would have liked..I know USF fans think this should be a cakewalk...and...Hell it may be...Vegas has it USF-4 today...ECU has covered the spread 10 out of 12 so far this season.

I think is all comes down to the battle in the trenches...whichever team controls the offensive line of scrimmage...will probably win...as usually happens

I see it USF up 7 at the half...up 3 into the 4th...winning by 3....ECU covers the spread...but no cigar.

Hope to seeya in BMH...GOPIRATES

Prediction:  USF runs back a punt for a TD in the bowl game.  Game will still be close but USF wins by more than 7 but less than 14.  Two of your predictions in the toilet.  I will have a happy drive to NC and you will be pissed the entire trip back.  Hell, after the game you'll probably punch a seasonal Santa.......pirates are twisted like that.

[/quoteI wil bet a LARGE sum that NO punt return will occur for a score in the game...So will you

Have another beer you filthy animal ;D ;D

Pirates aint animals...we just smell like them...Bulls on the other hand..well 8-)

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Hoss...USF wins...Ill be on this board on the 24th...with congrats...Ive been following my team for 30 years...Its just another game...There will other ones..I promise

ECU wins and I'll still be on this board as well since I can't get on your boards.  Congrats will be in order no matter who wins, just happy we're in a game after regular season. GO BULLS!!

ECU wins and I'll still be on this board as well since I can't get on your boards.  Congrats will be in order no matter who wins, just happy we're in a game after regular season. GO BULLS!!

Sure you can...just dont go to the boneyard and start talking trash...Randy wont allow it....good luck in the game...I hope both teams play well and give the TV audience something to tune into...seeya in BMH

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78

Kyle...I gotta keep you straight...We lost to Tulsa at home...

My bad.  My brain is repressing the memory of that performance.