• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Projection Written by a Retard

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

I guarentee the profile of the guy is one of these three:

- 30+ year old NFL nerd who has 40 fantasy football teams and thinks Tony Romo is great one week and is not the answer the next.

- 17 year old kid hoping to make an impact on the internet with his sportswriting.

- My Mother - Seriously I think she would probably have known more about both teams than that guy did.

I don't mind that he picked against us, but that reads like anus.

Fantasy football nerds would know about Grothe.  To do well in fantasy, you have to keep an eye on what players are putting up statistical points.  For example, astute fantasy owners noticed that by midseason, Marion Barber III had more points than the starter Jones.  That's a great undrafted FA pickup.

How does this apply to college bowl projections for a fantasy nerd?  He's going to scrape some analysis straight from the statistical production of players on both sides.  In fact, that might be ALL he does.  Either way, that would call attention to Grothe, Williams, etc.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Ourlads use to do a pretty good at NFL evaluating . . . haven't seen their reports in over a decade.

(You know you're old when you refer to time in decades)

;D

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

In the Assman's quasi-defense, I think his "none [underclassmen] to keep an eye on" was in terms of draft potential, so even Mighty Matt Grothe's not getting the nod in that respect. Still, the article was, well, Ass, man.

Nonetheless, I wish the Johnson C. Smith Golden Bulls the best in their bowl debut.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I think thats what he meant too Drummer, refering to underclassmen who could be available for this year's draft, and I normally would have defended him, but Golden Bulls? USF and UCF did not fornicate and produce an UBER school in Orlampa did they?

I think thats what he meant too Drummer, refering to underclassmen who could be available for this year's draft, and I normally would have defended him, but Golden Bulls? USF and UCF did not fornicate and produce an UBER school in Orlampa did they?

I should hope not... USF'd probably get a bad case of HerpeGonoSyphilAids screwing around with FTU.

Would that be the University of South Central Florida?  :P ::):o ;D

I would say that, maybe, Mike Jenkins and/or Trae Williams could be an underclassman to watch... but I don't think either of them will declare for the draft.

goldbullweb.gif  ;D

Jim, there were actually folks at the WSSU game a few rows ahead of me who, while trying to figure out who they were playing, entertained the University of South Central Florida as an option before getting it right.