• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jackie Chambers

Guest r_to_the_izzo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

I'm guessing its a blink.  I think its natural for the muscles in the face to relax (like opening your mouth) when you catch a ball.  Anyone thats played baseball can attest to that.

does this mean your mouth stays closed if don't catch it?...maybe if the mouth stays open beforehand it would be a sure catch...seems to be sure way of getting your foot stuck in your mouth .... ;D ;D ;D

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  125

C'mon, they are just joking.  Like it or not, some pretty funny jokes come out of some pretty bad situations.  Actually, that is what makes them funny.  Can you think of one funny thing that does not cause someone some embarrassment?  

How about not being so sensitive and cutting the board some slack.  They are just joking and a lot of them are humorous.  I don't think anyone truly is wishing ill will toward him.  He did something stupid and will be teased about it unmercifully. as it should be.  Guys will be guys.  : )

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

Hotmello,

As a TA , aren't you flirting with student cofidentiality violation issues?

Nope since I'm not a Graduate Student and not being paid to be a TA....I actually paid for credits to be a TA.

Technically I was an undergrad student like everyone else in that classroom.

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Guys I just found this picture while looking for one of our QB. I thought it was funny that the camera man actually got that good of an angle and shot to catch is eyes closed.

I used to be a h/s catcher, and everytime I caught a ball my eyes would blink, to the point where my coach would chew me out for "closing" my eyes, so yes JoeB, I know thats how it works.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Hey MidSouth, no I don't think Leavitt was in the wrong at all for kicking him off the team.  He broke the rules and rules are rules.  In fact he was given many opportunities to work through it.  

What I do think is wrong is people kicking a kid when he's down, with no regard to what he's been through.   You used the words to describe what you were doing... being hateful, negative and vindictive.  Go ahead and defend you're bantering all you want, but I'll stick up for the kid.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  188

I took this picture about two years ago and I can actually end the debate!  

He DID catch the ball and then turned it upfield before being pushed out.

Funny that I even remember that....

Josh Newberg

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Hey MidSouth, no I don't think Leavitt was in the wrong at all for kicking him off the team.  He broke the rules and rules are rules.  In fact he was given many opportunities to work through it.  

What I do think is wrong is people kicking a kid when he's down, with no regard to what he's been through.   You used the words to describe what you were doing... being hateful, negative and vindictive.  Go ahead and defend you're bantering all you want, but I'll stick up for the kid.  

::) 'Nuff said.