• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Tees in at BULLS Outfitter!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

;D ;D I came in at 2:30 and they were not there.... Oh well. Thanks for all you do at the Bulls Outfitter.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

Bowl shirts arrived at 4:00 pm approx. The short sleeve ones are $14.99 and the Long sleeve are $16.99. They are Unique and less expensive than the "Other" stores. As far as the color White autographs better than other colors! LOL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

No black?????  [smiley=bluescreen.gif]

White will have to do......how much $$$???

I hope there is at least a athletic/heather gray option, otherwise, I'll probably have to go elsewhere for a bowl shirt, because I dont wear white shirts.

Is this a Manzier issue?   :-X

No way it's just that I just don't care for white shirts, I guess it's because I just don't own many to begin with.

Okay, B2SL......just checking.  I also prefer non-white shirts, because white t-shirts get somewhat dingy after so many wears, no matter how well you take care of them.

I never have a problem with dingy white t-shirts. I use bleach on my whites.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I bleach my whites that don't have screen printing on them, sure.  But the bleach is hard on the screen printed graphics.  Thus, it's wear out the graphics wicked fast, or have a little dingyness after so many wears.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295

Got my shirt/s...was so happy to see them open ..we got there a little late with the traffic as we came in from Pinellas County...and they were great to stay open..talked some good Bulls talk and bowl talk..lots of really great bull outfits..lots for the ladies and even lots for the little ones..had some really nice specials too..the bowl game shirts are really nice and the price is great too..thanks for staying open an extra hour..try getting Bealls to do that..and as always...GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

I bleach my whites that don't have screen printing on them, sure.  But the bleach is hard on the screen printed graphics.  Thus, it's wear out the graphics wicked fast, or have a little dingyness after so many wears.

oxiclean-versatile.jpg

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295

wore my bowl shirt that i purchased at outfitters friday and I got such a response to it and so many go bulls..they were all asking where i got it..when I told them at Bulls Outfitter in tampa they said oh that is why i havent seen them in Pinallas county...do you think they will be hitting the local stores?

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Anybody take any pictures of these shirts? I was thinking of stopping by sometime this week, but I would like to have an idea of what they look like beforehand

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

The will not be hitting the stores because we designed it.  The shirt is only available exclusively at Bulls Outfitter.  Sorry!     :)

The photo will be up on the website very soon!  WE just did a photo shoot of all of our merchandise today and as soon as I get the photo back of the bowl shirts, I will post it!

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  341

Anybody take any pictures of these shirts? I was thinking of stopping by sometime this week, but I would like to have an idea of what they look like beforehand

bullsbowl2006.gif