• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best kept secret on USF campus...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I have to agree, back when I went to USF from 2003-2005, I went to as many men's and women's basketball games as I could handle.  I even worked a womens game or two on the sidelines, and to see the intensity of our Lady Bulls while they are on the court it fantastic....I only wish more people came out to support them.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Ericksen's softball girls are a close 2nd.  Oklahoma City Bound

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

T-Man,

Staying at the Sheraton and I know of 5 from our chapter (Philly/S. Jersey).  I'm coming with an old college roommate.  Should be a great time and I'm really looking forward to a victory.

Check out the lady Bulls you will not be disappointed.  I love the men's game, however, the ladies do not play above the rim so they must be fundamentally sound.  The men's game has become a series of walks, carries, and dunks.  Hence why the world has caught us in hoops.  

I thought it was the food at Moffitt Hospital, that was the best eats on campus back in the day.

Moffitt food was the best and the cheapest!  The chow up in the third floor of the ole Marshall Center was great too!  Buffet style, awesome view of MLK plaza.

4th Floor... the 3rd floor was the mechanical rooms (HVAC, etc).

You guys check out the lady Bulls at your next opportunity and you will be a fan.  CJF and ladies work hard and you should reward them with your attendance.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  135

totally OT just have to say it

after 3 years of pro goflcart driving at USF, the "best kept secret on campus" is Nanders deli...they serve food in the Moffit Research building (used to be MRC)............really good stuff

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

I second BA's motion here.  If you love sports or USF at all, make SURE you get to some games this season.  They're such an entertaining team to watch, and they play incredibly hard every night.  Going 10 deep and pressing for 40 minutes with an All-American candidate leading the charge, I promise a full refund out of my pocket if you don't have a good time (and as long as you tell me before the game that you're taking me up on my offer)  :).  

A few of us who saw this coming got smart and locked up courtside season tickets this year... :), and now we've got people giving away their Bucs tickets to go to games!  

Wow!  What an offer from Collin.  I'm looking forward to seeing the lady Bulls again in Philly on 12-28 & 12-29.  Check them out and your mind will be changed about women's hoops.  I'll bet JD could beat 98% of the folks that post on this board 1-on-1.  She is the real deal.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266

totally OT just have to say it

after 3 years of pro goflcart driving at USF, the "best kept secret on campus" is Nanders deli...they serve food in the Moffit Research building (used to be MRC)............really good stuff

TRUE

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I thought it was the food at Moffitt Hospital, that was the best eats on campus back in the day.

Moffitt food was the best and the cheapest!  The chow up in the third floor of the ole Marshall Center was great too!  Buffet style, awesome view of MLK plaza.

4th Floor... the 3rd floor was the mechanical rooms (HVAC, etc).

Yeah, I used to work in an office on the third floor.  People used to get off the elevator and knock on our locked door all the time.