• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Irish are coming

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Saturday February 3rd.  I received an email from my brother (ND alum) today, and the Notre Dame Clubs are already gathering forces to buy blocks of seats for this basketball game.  It looks like individual game tickets go on sale December 15th, so if you want to be part of the loud Sun Dome crowd that night grab some tickets.

If you don't grab the tickets, it might be a pro ND crowd and that is just unacceptable in Tampa for a Bulls home game.  I heard that last year the Bulls baseball game was about 70 percent ND fans, so lets do our part to make it a home crowd.  

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

;)

Nina3.jpg

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  0

Saturday February 3rd.  I received an email from my brother (ND alum) today, and the Notre Dame Clubs are already gathering forces to buy blocks of seats for this basketball game.  It looks like individual game tickets go on sale December 15th, so if you want to be part of the loud Sun Dome crowd that night grab some tickets.

If you don't grab the tickets, it might be a pro ND crowd and that is just unacceptable in Tampa for a Bulls home game.  I heard that last year the Bulls baseball game was about 70 percent ND fans, so lets do our part to make it a home crowd.  

[highlight]You can buy the ND game tickets right now, if you are a Football Season Ticket Holder[/highlight]

For $25 you get a ticket for Men's Basketball vs ND  (Sat, Feb 3rd) and a ticket for Women's Basketball vs LSU (Wed Jan 3rd).  That's a $32 value for just $25.   The offer ends December 15th.  Seating will be best available at time of purchase.

You must be the FB Season Ticket holder of record to order the tickets. These tickets can only be purchased by calling 1-800-GO-BULLS....

I ordered mine.  GO BASKETBULLS!

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

We must gather our forces.

A few weeks ago we said we should select a game to try to get as many people to as possible, I think this should be it.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

my co-worker (nd alum) was talking $hit about nd as usual and saying how they have an easy BE schedule and of course are lucky to get us twice.

please get people to this game...i don't want to hear from him how they outnumbered us in the stands in Tampa

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Notre Dame is a good team this season. They beat Maryland and Bama back to back this past week which will put them in the top 25 for sure. There only lost has been against a very good Butler team, so I think ND will be a tough game for USF.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013

Notre Dame is a good team this season. They beat Maryland and Bama back to back this past week which will put them in the top 25 for sure. There only lost has been against a very good Butler team, so I think ND will be a tough game for USF.

They will likely be ranked in the teens this week.  It could be a nice upset for the bulls.  As we saw last year, the bulls hung with a lot of the BE elite teams and finally won one against G'town.

You never know!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

throw the bums out of big east