• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Game Gear

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

Just letting everybody know that the bookstore will be selling bowl game shirts and i'm not sure what else yet, the shirts will be short sleeve, long sleeve, and also sweatshirts.  they will be in the store starting either tomorrow, or sometime next week.  For more info on what we have or when they will be there, call the bookstore at 813-974-0595 and ask for the Merchandise desk.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

And be sure to sneak in your COWBELL!!!   ;)

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

Since BE conference games and bowl games are held in cold climate location it would be nice if local outlets had USF winter jacket....every store in Louisville seemed to carry them in Cardinal Red, Black and White...even Sam's Club had them at a great price (less than $20)...Fully lined (fleece), wind and water resistant, a hidden hood.  They had the logo and Louisville embroidered on them (front and back).  The other stores had them for $35 and up)...it would be nice if Bulls fans could get one in Green & Gold.  It would look great for Bulls fans to show their colors and stay warm up in the cold north.

A hidden cowbell pocket would be a nice touch ;)

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  341

i don't know about winter jackets, but i just purchased a nice sweatshirt from http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=422 and i got it in 2 days (shipped from Jax)....you can find some good stuff shopping online....check out the links above under Gear

i don't know about winter jackets, but i just purchased a nice sweatshirt from http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=422 and i got it in 2 days (shipped from Jax)....you can find some good stuff shopping online....check out the links above under Gear

Thanks, but I have USF sweatshits (both hoodie and crewneck types) I have a fleece pullover and other shirts (they aren't hard to find here in the Tampa area) but I see the need for a winter jacket as I described for late fall road games in places like Louisville, Morgantown, Connecticut, Syracuse, Cincinatti, Pittsburg and bowls games.  They would also be nice if we have a cold winter, for games at  the Sundome.

The vendor's here are missing the boat with items like winter jackets and  tailgate tents with Bulls logos...heck even UCF has those tents available :(

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Thanks, but I have USF sweatshits (both hoodie and crewneck types) I have a fleece pullover and other shirts (they aren't hard to find here in the Tampa area) but I see the need for a winter jacket as I described for late fall road games in places like Louisville, Morgantown, Connecticut, Syracuse, Cincinatti, Pittsburg and bowls games.  They would also be nice if we have a cold winter, for games at  the Sundome.

[highlight]The vendor's here are missing the boat with items like winter jackets[/highlight] and  tailgate tents with Bulls logos...heck even UCF has those tents available :(

They probably realize we are in Florida.  ::)

I'm not talking artic parkas.....Lived here almost 30 years and we get some cold weather I remember it dropping to 15/16 degrees in St Pete...but that's not the point...we play teams in cold climes...R to the Izzo said he was freezing his azz off at the Louisville game the week before Thanksgiving and it was 48 deg at game time and 43 by the time it was over.

There plenty of Bulls fans who travel up north to visit friends and family during the holidays...it would be nice to have a USF winter jacket to wear around and show Bulls pride.....good PR for USF.

I suppose they don't sell the tents because this is Florida and we don't tailgate in the snow. ::)

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

stop by the bookstore, we have some nice selections of jackets and sweatshirts, and we will even have a sweatshirt for the bowl game made and in the store within the week.  stop by and i'm sure you'll be impressed.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

I agree with HaulingBull here... I would LOVE a USF winter jacket for when I go to Upstate New York for Christmas.

I found a really nice parka for the Pitt gamelast year at, of all places, KMart....