• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some Interesting Pictures!

Guest r_to_the_izzo
I heard a rumor that there were still 100 or so tickets left, with no line, in the middle of the day....

please tell me this isnt true...

I called around 11-11:15 and they said they were down to 70 tickets. Someone else said they got their tickets at around 12 and they had 35-45 left. Then Greg came on and said they had "some" left at 3 ocklock.

The initial rush was good but to me it died a little quicker than I expected.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I heard a rumor that there were still 100 or so tickets left, with no line, in the middle of the day....

please tell me this isnt true...

I called around 11-11:15 and they said they were down to 70 tickets. Someone else said they got their tickets at around 12 and they had 35-45 left. Then Greg came on and said they had "some" left at 3 ocklock.

The initial rush was good but to me it died a little quicker than I expected.

thats not good. im disappointed in the students. thats pretty pathetic, really.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

pathetic is a little harsh

most students head home for the holidays, not to Alabama (unless they are from Alabama) or if they are in the wait business-- it can be a pretty busy part of the year (and the tips are good)

jeebus-- why do I always feel the need to defend everyone and anyone?

screw it -- the students are pathetic and I have decided to be MikeGrinch the rest of the year

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  358

thats not good. im disappointed in the students. thats pretty pathetic, really.

My thoughts exactly.

No line at 9:35 with 150 tickets left!  And unclaimed tickets at 3 p.m.; that's ridiculous!

I'm glad we have at least 300 hardcore student football fans, but seriously, there should be many more than that!  

There shouldn't have been ANY free tickets available after 10 a.m.  

Come on, they're FREE!  And to a BOWL GAME!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136

I am not going to lie.  I am also upset, I CHOSE to camp out all night, knowing I did not have to.  I know it is close to the holidays.  I am leaving a day or two before the game and coming back as soon as the game is over.  I mean they are free tickets, why would you not try to find a ride or something.  That being said, I am pleased with me and the 50-60 people who were out all night partying.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

The tix are free, but not travel. And at the cost of missing time with family over the holidays. I know I would have gone when I was a student and am going now, but looking at it from a broke students standpoint its a tough trip to make. Bowls are for Alumi more then the students. I droped a few hundred bucks on airfare, and it would cost close to that in gas too, and then you have to get a hotel which is another hundred+. I am not surprised that there were tix left. Also, like I brought up to a few people I talked to, to me a $30 ticket isn't worth standing outside waiting for. And I am sure a lot of students didn't know that there were tickets left after the big rush....I am one of the first ones to jump on the students for not going to stuff, but this case is a little differnet.

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  358

I am not going to lie.  I am also upset, I CHOSE to camp out all night, knowing I did not have to.  I know it is close to the holidays.  I am leaving a day or two before the game and coming back as soon as the game is over.  I mean they are free tickets, why would you not try to find a ride or something.  That being said, I am pleased with me and the 50-60 people who were out all night partying.

I am glad to see students like you truly enjoying your college experience.  I hope the USF school spirit that the few hundred students (like yourself) have, multiplies to a few thousand by next year and increases every year after that.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

got nothing but love for those students that waited in line and are going to Bham they are our future season ticket holders :)