• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

team hotel sold out!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

I dont even think any of the travel packages come with team hotel they have another hotel close I think...

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

As of 10am yesterday when I called the team hotel was sold out.  They put me in team hotel #2, the Double Tree.  It's a block from 5 points, so should be a nice location.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  73

Wow... the Sheraton is HUGE.  Of course it's a busy hotel normally anyway, but I'm still surprised it sold out.  DoubleTree is definitely a good alternative... I might have chosen the DoubleTree over Sheraton anyway.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

As of 10am yesterday when I called the team hotel was sold out.  They put me in[highlight] team hotel #2, [/highlight]the Double Tree.  It's a block from 5 points, so should be a nice location.

Does this mean the team won't be there or did they keep enough rooms aside for that?

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

As of 10am yesterday when I called the team hotel was sold out.  They put me in[highlight] team hotel #2, [/highlight]the Double Tree.  It's a block from 5 points, so should be a nice location.

Does this mean the team won't be there or did they keep enough rooms aside for that?

I think I said that wrong.  Not Team Hotel #2, more like USF Hotel #2.  I think the team is at the Sheraton, but since it sold out they started placing the travel package people at the Double Tree.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  269

The team and official traveling party, and about 200 boosters will all be at the Sheraton.  Those flying on both of the charters will be at the Sheraton, and about 50-60 land package purchasers.   At that point, we booked rooms at the Doubletree and continued selling the land package, the Bus package, and SBC.   We have about 85 rooms at the Doubletree.

Jim, I'm willing to deal for that Sheraton room.  ;-)

vicki

The team and official traveling party, and about 200 boosters will all be at the Sheraton.  Those flying on both of the charters will be at the Sheraton, and about 50-60 land package purchasers.   At that point, we booked rooms at the Doubletree and continued selling the land package, the Bus package, and SBC.   We have about 85 rooms at the Doubletree.

Jim, I'm willing to deal for that Sheraton room.  ;-)

vicki

Vicki -- I sent you a PM.