• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boozeman needs to start at PG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I thought Howard was a No. 2?

Nope... he is the best PG we have.  Bozeman is good... Howard is in a different league.

I love Capko, and he has improved his game from last year to this year, but I want to see Howard out there so bad.  When healthy, he could start for anyone.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

i believe this is the first game this season that Capko has had a injury and this is also the first game this season he played poorly.  people are allowed to have a bad game.  what isn't right or what should never happen is a so-called fan clapping and smiling as Capko walks off the court limping, and i don't mean smiling and clapping because he can walk, i mean smiling and clapping because it meant he couldn't play anymore last night.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Andy, every game this year Cap has gone out with an injury. I think the second game (maybe first) he left 4 times.

Not sure about every game but this sure wasn't the first. Wasn't the one he left 4 times just about cramps? Is that an official injury?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

he needs to drink some fluids, the cramps are getting old.

I second that!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

i believe this is the first game this season that Capko has had a injury and this is also the first game this season he played poorly.  people are allowed to have a bad game.  what isn't right or what should never happen is a so-called fan clapping and smiling as Capko walks off the court limping, and i don't mean smiling and clapping because he can walk, i mean smiling and clapping because it meant he couldn't play anymore last night.

a real fan would know that Capko was injuried more than once this year. maybe you should pay attention to the games and stop running your big mouth.