• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It was Thanksgiving and we did win a big one...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

On behalf of all of us, I'd like to welcome the 40 or so new members to join in the last 24 hours.  Thank you for becoming part of the best online Bulls Community anywhere (I can say that because I know many of the "characters" here).  Several of you have entered your first posts and have begun to participate.  We encourage everyone to post and participate - this is not a private board or members-only club.  The Bulls are getting national attention and it will continue.  Get your seat at the stadiums, fields and arenas and here at TheBullsPen.com too.  Again, we welcome you.

And further thanks to all the board members we have here that make this such a wonderful place to stay caught up with the Bulls as well as a place that we hope will attract and/or build new Bulls fans.  Thanks to all of our members, those here 24 hours and those that have been with the site in excess of 8 years.

Your proud founder and Admin; USF alumnus, fan and donor,

Bulliever

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Brad, just to let you know, outside the athletic facility last night before the buses arrived, a lot of people were talking about this site and things posted on here.

Brad, just to let you know, outside the athletic facility last night before the buses arrived, a lot of people were talking about this site and things posted on here.

I hope it was good stuff...we are here to help bring access to Bulls fans and potential Bulls fans via the internet.  At one time we did watch parties and other things, but we primarily want to build a positive and constructive online fan base that keeps everyone informed on the Bulls.  Things like last night - an impromptu meeting at the Athletic Facility to greet the team - is one of the reasons we have this.  It is a way to communicate unofficially regarding the Bulls.  Now and then, we do have some not-so-kind-to-the-Bulls rhetoric, but I hope that was not the discussion last night after such a huge win.

We are here to be a positive impact on the Bulls experience.  And the more, the merrier.

Typo corrected

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  114

Bulliever, I just have to say that this is a great thing going on here at Thebullspen.com.  I have never sent a reply but am constantly reading the threads here to get good info on our beloved Bulls.  You regular guys on this site are trully knowledgeable about our team and it really helps me to read up and learn more.  I am constantly wowing my friends who say "man you know more about USF than anyone," to which I reply with a heads up link to this great site.  Keep up the awesome work and GO BULLS!

Bulliever, I just have to say that this is a great thing going on here at Thebullspen.com.  I have never sent a reply but am constantly reading the threads here to get good info on our beloved Bulls.  You regular guys on this site are trully knowledgeable about our team and it really helps me to read up and learn more.  I am constantly wowing my friends who say "man you know more about USF than anyone," to which I reply with a heads up link to this great site.  Keep up the awesome work and GO BULLS!

Thanks Bulldini, glad to witness your first post on this thread.  Welcome and thanks for spreading the word on the Bulls and TheBullsPen.com.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

Brad..

thanks for makin this awesome website....so all of us can tlk usf football

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

brad did put together THE BEST website in college football.

i have not seen anything that compares.

all these rivals and scout sites are terrible.

show me the next best thing>

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

I hope it was good stuff...we are here to help bring access to Bulls fans and potential Bulls fans via the internet.  At one time we did watch parties and other things, but we primarily want to build a positive and constructive online fan base that keeps everyone informed on the Bulls.  Things like last night - an impromptu meeting at the Athletic Facility to greet the team - is one of the reasons we have this.  It is a way to communicate unofficially regarding the Bulls.  Now and then, we do have some not-so-kind-to-the-Bulls rhetoric, but I hope that was not the discussion last night after such a huge win.

We are here to be a positive impact on the Bulls experience.  And the more, the merrier.

Typo corrected

Yeah it was positive, just people talking about seeing the information on here and conversations that have occurred. I just thought it was really cool to hear people discussing this site.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

This site has been a wonderful tool in helping me become a bigger BULL and allowed me to meet some great friends.

It's great to be able to talk USF Football 24/7 ... especially being so far away now.

Thank You Bulliever and ALL those that post here.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

brad did put together THE BEST website in college football.

i have not seen anything that compares.

all these rivals and scout sites are terrible.

show me the next best thing>

I whole-heartedly agree with these statements.