• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Damn Delta

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Flight up to the Ville was ok. Well, today different story. There was off and on rains, so the flight was delayed 20 minutes, understandable. Then the plain experiences a problem comming to pick us up, so it cant take off. Add another hour. Then the flight crews hours timed up, so they went off the clock, by the time they got a new one on, add another hour.

We missed the first connection by a ton, so are only hope is a 10:30 last flight out. We land at about 9:45, only to find out there are no gates to board us. The pilot ensures us it will be a few short moments, and after 20 minutes, we start moving again.

We get off at 10:15, run to the other terminal were the flight is, to find out the wonderful news they gave up are seats because we failed to show up on time. So, thanks to Delta's itchy trigger finger and no common sense to the fact that the flight is late, me and Mag are stuck in the wonderful neighborhood of the West (i think) side of Atlanta. At least they paid for the **** hotel.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

have fun in Hotlanta

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

The 1st lady didn't even want to give us the hotel even though others had gotten it.  She changed our reservations and didn't give us any sort of confirmation about the change even though for our other flight change they gave us our tickets.   So we went somewhere else since we didn't feel comfortable leaving without boading tickets or some sort of confirmation that we had a flight at 7:30AM.   The next guy was surprised she didn't give us anything so he gave us our boarding tickets and even gave us a hotel and free breakfast, not bad.  

What sucks is that my stuff is already in Tampa since I checked my bag because we went to the Louisville Slugger Museum and got bats.  They would have taken those away at the airport...we saw a ton that had been taken away.  So I'm in Atlanta without anything...at least Delta gave me this travel package thing that bring all the essentials.

I hate Delta... and I hate flying.  This is why I don't fly!!  I am SOOO driving to Texas or B'Ham for the bowl game.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

Have fun driving 18 hours to Houston.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Its about a 14 hr ride for those that are driving.  

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Its about a 14 hr ride for those that are driving.  

14 or 18 hours...

I will be flying  ;)