• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cuse Fan Visit +Thoughts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

link worked.  glad you enjoyed yourself.  but please dont support UCF as a 9th member.  you would not have the same experience with their fans.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309

link worked.  glad you enjoyed yourself.  but please dont support UCF as a 9th member.  you would not have the same experience with their fans.

I actually took in a game back in 2002 at the Citrus Bowl--the UCF fans were generally decent but I did meet alot of them with "chips on their shoulders" and a few were down right rude.

From my perspective adding UCF as a 9th FB only member allows:

1.  an even home and home schedule

2.  Gives you USF an instant arch rival

3.  Gives the northern BE teams the chance to play in Florida every season

4.  Gives the northern teams more exposure to recruits in Florida

5.  Helps USF travel expenses with more away games in FL

6.  Allows the northern teams non revenue sports more twofer visits to FL.

7.  Adds the Orlando/Space Coast/Daytona area to our TV Market/syndication package and increases the Big East brand name in Florida

I understand USF would feel they are putting UCF on an equal footing and most of you would be opposed.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

dude ucf suck...not saying that they cant get better...but they do not believe in the big east....altough if they did join the big east syrcause will end their big east losing streak

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

ok...please no more mention of UCF on this thread.  i shouldnt of opened it up.  lets keep it on topic.  this could easily become a 5 page thread with all the same crap they always have on them.

glad you have fun on your visit.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

The cusers were next to us in lot 7, good, fun loving guys, sort of resigned to their football fate, so not as belligerent as some jackasses (e.g. Goldern Showerers) who are only there to cause trouble. i did see that mobile tiki bar, he was about 20 feet away, and if one wants to attain tailgating nirvana, pick up one of those.  

The cuse lads were quick to point out basketball season was just around the corner, and i quickly countered with "our 7 can beat your 7", but that didn't work quite so well....

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

alright!  I was two cars down from the tiki bar and all the cuse hawiian shirts!  annoyed the crap out of me!  too much orange!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309

alright!  I was two cars down from the tiki bar and all the cuse hawiian shirts!  annoyed the crap out of me!  too much orange!

I was running the tailgate (Rental PT Cruiser) a few cars over toward Dale Mabry--we were the car closest to the lane.  I meet a poster on this board called "RockydaBull".  It was probably us yelling about basketball--this football downfall has been killin us...the ride back up will be sweet though...just hopefully by 2008.  

Here is the link for the Tiki Bar--the guys are hand making these things--you can drive to Orlando and pick it up

http://www.mobiletikibar.com/

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

Repaired