• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Suspended 3 give BE national recognition boost

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I'm thinking if Chambers, Ponton & Julmiste play vs Rutgers, USF wins going away 28-22.  USF with a decent rushing attack wooda beat RU.  Anyway, Rutgers with one conference loss, ESPN gives the BE half of the recognition that they are showing now.  No Schiano at halftime.  No talk of the UL@RU matchup after the WVU@UL.

And that azz Herbstreit!  He pisses me off.  "Oh who wooda thought this of the BE."....grrrrrr...f-n azz.  Him and Mark May.  I'd like just smack both behind the skull.  And that other azz Dan Sileo this morn.  He hates the fact UM left the BE and a BE team is gonna be in the NCG.  Him, I'd like to taser.

Also, Schiano's RU like USF is a defensive team.  That game is gonna look similar to the UL@UC game.  IF UL gets more than 5 Vegas pts, I'd be all over that bet if I were a gambler.  RU beating UL and WVU beating RU is the worst case scenario though.  WVU-UL-RU round robin' ea. other.  Ea. ending up 7-1 in conference.  If USF can win the next two, I will believe USF can steal one of the games at UL or WVU.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

I agree on all points Doug.