• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where are the Tasers & the Ville's Finest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

I mean if we beat a top 5 team it would be sac-religious to rush the field so why should every other school be allowed to

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Because we dont have our own stadium, we rent.  Its one of the perks of having your own house.  

Because we dont have our own stadium, we rent.  Its one of the perks of having your own house.  

Good point but I still question if we would be allowed to storm if we had our own house. I mean a few yrs ago when we beat a top 25 team in basketball they did not let the students storm, and the Sun Dome is our house.

Yes, the students did come on the court after the Charlotte game.

Your right they did after Athletics held the students until UNCC left the court (about 5-8 min delay after the game was over), thats always fun and the way its supposed to be, its just like all the other schools.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Smarter to do that than to have something happen that shouldn't. Remember the Missouri-Nebraska football game a couple of years ago when the Nebraska player decked the Mizzou fan who was on the field?

5-8 minute delay? I didn't think it took a team that long to get off the court. Once Charlotte left the court the students were allowed down on the floor.

Smarter to do that than to have something happen that shouldn't.

Yup, your right every other school in America is stupid, and we are smart for taking the fun out of college athletics and big wins especially since USF has had the luck of getting them so often.

I'd really love to see what you would say if something did happen to where one of our fans was critically hurt by an opposing player.  The people who went on the court seemed to be having a pretty good time to me.

Aren't you the moron who didn't even get far because you broke you arm or hand jumping on the field at RJS?

I'd really love to see what you would say if something did happen to where one of our fans was critically hurt by an opposing player.  The people who went on the court seemed to be having a pretty good time to me.

Aren't you the moron who didn't even get far because you broke you arm or hand jumping on the field at RJS?

Yup sure did break my wrist while breaking my fall off the wall, did not stop me from getting to the middle of the field, pictures to prove it.

Its like everything else in this world that is dangerous, you going to stop that because of a few casualties, storming the field is the same thing and obviously most universities do not agree with you.

Most universities own their own football stadiums, we unfortunately do not.

Listen, I am not against going on the field to celebrate a huge win, but precautions should be taken before hand.