• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just throwing this out there...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

feel free to throw it right back at me.

But, is there any kind of pep rally before homecoming game? I would think a homecoming pep rally would be huge either at the sundome. I know everyone is down about the loss to Cinci (myself included) but I think by then everyone's spirits will be up and ready for a pep rally. Also, we can bring out the soccer team, basketball team and baseball team. Get the school fired up for when we stomp all over PITTSburgh.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

Have you seen the Homecoming website? http://www.usfhomecoming.com/ I had to really dig around to find it - don't know why USF doesn't have it on the main page for the next 2 weeks.  There's a schedule of events for the entire Homecoming week.  I don't see a pep rally specifically, but the carnival & the parade used to be fun.  

It would be cool to have more sports-oriented events, not just the "competitions" that usually only involve Greeks & other highly active groups on campus.  Could you imagine the energy at a pep rally with Jim Leavitt & some key players pumping up the crowd?!? (But I guess JL is probably too focused on the game to take time out for something like that.)

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  96
  • Days Won:  0

Lets get a group together and sneak in the locker room to put hand made cards on their lockers

then I'm sure they will win

No pep rally per se... there is a bonfire after the parade on Friday night where the students will burn a panther (in effigy)... closest thing we have to a pep rally.  No athletes or coaches participate, however.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Have you seen the Homecoming website? http://www.usfhomecoming.com/ I had to really dig around to find it - don't know why USF doesn't have it on the main page for the next 2 weeks.  There's a schedule of events for the entire Homecoming week.  I don't see a pep rally specifically, but the carnival & the parade used to be fun.  

It would be cool to have more sports-oriented events, not just the "competitions" that usually only involve Greeks & other highly active groups on campus.  Could you imagine the energy at a pep rally with Jim Leavitt & some key players pumping up the crowd?!? (But I guess JL is probably too focused on the game to take time out for something like that.)

I looked very hard for that website and couldn't find it.

I seriously think we should have something that showcases the student athletes. I think a very large crowd would show up the friday before (although if other events are schedule, this year would be tough to organize this for). But, what a better time to show case our athletes than during homecoming.