• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Ponton Have a 100 Yard Game ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Rutgers only won by 5... and UM by 20 ... so you think VaTech is the best after Clemson ?

I am just saying that we had good win. If we won by only 5 (like RU), we would be more concerned going into Cincy.

Beat Cincy !

Go BULLS !!!

Rugters is supremely overrated, the U has a coach that was pretty much in a lame duck situation after they lost to FSU.  And yes i think Vatech could beat UM or RU.  Our win isnt as good at VT's over them which pretty much invalidates the post i responded too, if you use most peoples logic about our UNC game for VT they win the game by 30+ points.  

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

PONTON WILL HAVE 100

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Rutgers only won by 5... and UM by 20 ... so you think VaTech is the best after Clemson ?

I am just saying that we had good win. If we won by only 5 (like RU), we would be more concerned going into Cincy.

Beat Cincy !

Go BULLS !!!

Rugters is supremely overrated, the U has a coach that was pretty much in a lame duck situation after they lost to FSU.  And yes i think Vatech could beat UM or RU.  Our win isnt as good at VT's over them which pretty much invalidates the post i responded too, if you use most peoples logic about our UNC game for VT they win the game by 30+ points.  

ENTIRE BIG EAST MAY BE OVERATED

when you look at SOS,pitt is best at #96

usf is #130