• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time 2 see if team/coaching staff is real deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I truly believe we will need to have 7 wins to go bowling. I think 6 is a real stretch for a team with little history and a fledgling fan base.

So if we win 7 we get 100 years of history and 80K travelling on the road?  

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

We could go 9-3, we should beat Cincy, Pitt and Syracuse.  The two last games are going to be very difficult to win. Louisville will be looking for some revenge after last season. I believe we could go up and take West virgina by surprise.  However, for that to happen we would have to play nearly perfect with few penalties and turnovers.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

I think they are all going to be difficult. I don't think Cincy or Syracuse are the easy wins anymore and with Cincy being on the road and on national TV, it will be a tough win.  They definitely gave UofL a run for their money.

Luckily Syracuse is at home so we should have the RayJay factor for that win.  I am actually more worried about Pitt than I am UofL.  Something about UofL that makes me think we will always play them well and have a shot at winning no matter home/away and no matter where they are ranked.  We just match up against them well.

Palko scares me.  Especially since they came in last time for a day game and kicked our ass.  And they beat us last year when we should have won.  They may just have our number.

We will win at least 2 more, maybe 3.  We will be 3-0 in October for a 6-2 win heading into a very difficult November schedule.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

don't worry, I already quoted you last night (thread on 2nd page now).  your arrogant comment that you are hardly ever wrong.

Not wrong yet, so don't get all high and mighty on me for beating up UConn and UNC - 2 powerhouse football programs.

So, is it true smazza got banned? Is he gone for good?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

don't worry, I already quoted you last night (thread on 2nd page now).  your arrogant comment that you are hardly ever wrong.

Not wrong yet, so don't get all high and mighty on me for beating up UConn and UNC - 2 powerhouse football programs.  

whether you are wrong or not doesn't change the fact that it was highly arrogant to state that you are hardly ever wrong and dont think you will be this time.

but whatever, i'm confident we can win 2 more games to make you eat crow.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

My #1 goal is the Big East Title ... I shoot for that now !

Beat Cincy !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

whether you are wrong or not doesn't change the fact that it was highly arrogant to state that you are hardly ever wrong and dont think you will be this time.

Guess you're just not used to my sarcasm yet? However, if I am wrong it's not going to be by much...guessing one game...and, really not convinced of that fact yet. The REAL part of the season begins this week.  

Also, FWIW IMHO, it's nice to have smazza back.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Lucky if we beat Cincy and Cuse for the7 wins we will NEED to go bowling.  Not going with 6.  

I wouldn't go as far as to say that we wouldn't go with 6 wins. Even if we were to lose to Cincinnati or Syracuse they'd still have to win 2 more games. They'd probably get the 1 against UConn, but nothing else would be easy for them.

You could have the scenario where we finish 6-6 and both Syracuse and Cincinnati finish 5-7. Highly unlikely since I do believe we will win against both Cincinnati and Syracuse.

If that were to occur, then the Bowl picture for the Big East would look something like this (as of today):

BCS - WVU, Louisville, Pitt, Rutgers, USF

Gator - WVU, Pitt, Rutgers (doubt they want Louisville again)

Texas - Louisville, Rutgers, USF (depends on if we can beat WVU or Louisville)

Toronto - Rutgers, Pitt

Birmingham - Pitt, USF (most likely destination for USF unless we go 9-3 or win the Big East)

We'll get a clearer picture after the 11/2 game with WVU/Louisville and our game with Pitt on 11/4.