• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what happen to bolts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

tonight

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I think they thought the game was tomorrow night

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

All I can say is wow....At least us non-fairweather fans who actually stuck it out and stayed for the whole game had some fun....I believe the Lightning needed this type of loss because it shows them they are not invincible and they can be beaten and cannot depend on Habby to much like they have been....I still believe the Bolts will win it in 6 and will use these next two days to regroup and come out and play the best game on Thursday....Go Bolts

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

They met a good hockey team in a desperate situation. The Flyers lost last night and the series was over. Thursday's winner wins the series .................

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

They met a good hockey team in a desperate situation. The Flyers lost last night and the series was over. Thursday's winner wins the series .................

Come on thursdays winner wins series? 2-1 lead in a 7 game series and if lightning lose you claim they lose series?  At least your great goaltending tandem that you were so high on entering the playoffs got to show their stuff last night as grahme finally saw some icetime ;)

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Bolts need to steal one of two to get home ice back.  That's it.

This team was too young and inexperienced to rattle off 15 wins in a row.  It's a reality check, nothing more, nothing less.  The fact that they got chippy at the end showed me that they finally woke up and will be ready for game 3.

Winning 8 in a row will lull you to sleep into a false sense of confidence.  That's over now.

Come on thursdays winner wins series? 2-1 lead in a 7 game series and if lightning lose you claim they lose series?

Just a feeling. That was such an ass whipping last night that if they don't win Thursday, I don't know if they can recover. One thing the Flyers have is playoff experience and that could come into play ...... They also have a little more speed than first thought.  ;)

At least your great goaltending tandem that you were so high on entering the playoffs got to show their stuff last night as grahme finally saw some icetime ;)

I have no idea what  in the hell you are talking about!!  8)

I am glad Grahame let a couple in to avoid any goalie controversy, though ........ Maybe if Habby looks that bad again on Thursday, though. It would be reminiscient of the Jersey series last year.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442

That game was the best thing to happen to us.....On Thursday the Bolts will come out and play the best game not only of this series but of the whole season....I got a feeling that they were extremly embaressed and going on the road is the best thing that can happen to them because they can simplify their game like they do on the road and get the forecheck going....I like our chances in a very pivotal Game 3.....If we lose Game 3 we could be in trouble with another game up in Philly Saturday....At worst we need a split but I would love to steal them both.....Khabby will be back....Go bolts

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

flyers tie it

Come on thursdays winner wins series? 2-1 lead in a 7 game series and if lightning lose you claim they lose series?

KR, I believe I saw a graphic back during that game that said 24 of the last 27 series winners won game 3. Now, I'm not sure if that was ECC series or what but I liked those odds ............   ;D