• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why no MIDNIGHT Madness this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Logic and CAB do not go together all the time.

USF is taking a step back Basketball games are by far the easiest for Students to go to since the sun dome is on campus ( and please do not turn this into another OCS thread) and with the seasons that they have been having the (USF) need to get as much pub as they can for the program.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Thats a good point... when I was in the pep band last year I used to count the "fans" that came to both womens and mens games.  We broke 100 every now and then... Sometime through the first half a few more fans filled out the mens games...

what are you talking about?   Maybe i'm misunderstanding something...

what do you mean by we broke 100 every now and then?  are you talking women's games only?  I know those are very poorly attended, sadly, since they are so **** good.

I went to all the home games last season and never once was there only anything near 100 fans, even for the preseason exhibition, which had probably 400 or so.  All the regular season games had much more.  The worst game was probably 1200 or so, and the best was probably 7000 ish (UConn))

What is the 100 number you are talking about?

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Thats a good point... when I was in the pep band last year I used to count the "fans" that came to both womens and mens games.  We broke 100 every now and then... Sometime through the first half a few more fans filled out the mens games...

what are you talking about?   Maybe i'm misunderstanding something...

what do you mean by we broke 100 every now and then?  are you talking women's games only?  I know those are very poorly attended, sadly, since they are so **** good.

I went to all the home games last season and never once was there only anything near 100 fans, even for the preseason exhibition, which had probably 400 or so.  All the regular season games had much more.  The worst game was probably 1200 or so, and the best was probably 7000 ish (UConn))

What is the 100 number you are talking about?

the beginning of most games... almost all womens games...

Many mens games looked poor also.

I'm just making a point... attendance sucks.  We need to do something about out program, and it is not a marketing issue.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Its a winning issue... win and they will come...  Our support of basketball is very poor when things aren't going well, which in turn makes it tougher to win.

But our girls are winning, and they still don't get much support, which makes me think people just don't really care about hoops in tampa.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

truth be known Tampa is not a big  hoops town that is why the magic would not do well in tampa

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

I go to every game men's and womens!!  GO BULLS!!    ;D

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

I go to every game men's and womens!!  GO BULLS!!    ;D

...and you are one of what... 40 including the team that do?

It's horrible that we can't get an average attendance at games.  I feel really bad for the women, esp when they do so great.