• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anybody made hotel rsv. for Ville or UWV?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

We are driving to Louisville then going to NY for a week before going to Morgantown on way back for our family vacation. Any hotel recommendations? I think we pull an upset in one of these games. My kids are just looking forward to seeing snow for first time lol. Thanks ahead of time for any recommendations. Anyone know where team is staying for these games?

Guest r_to_the_izzo

I will be staying at the Baymont Inn and Suites Louisville East.  It's about 10 miles from the airport since we're flying in.  And it's 15 miles from UL.  We're renting a car and staying for 2 days at the hotel.  The total package including flight that connects in Atlanta and the 2 night hotel came for $300.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Haven't booked a hotel in M-town yet. My trip is also in the course of travel--stop before is MD for Thanksgiving, stop after is Luray Caverns in VA en route back to Greensboro

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

Can't remember the name of the place, but it overlooks the river in Morgantown.   The Errs have a huge following and if you don't already have a reservation you will likely need to stay in Pittsburg.    It is similar to staying in KC for Kansas. We are spending two nights in Morgantown and one in Pittsburg on the way out.  

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

We have reservations here for the UL game:

Super 8 Motel - Louisville/Expo Center

101 Central Avenue

Louisville , Kentucky   40209

United States

1-502-635-0799

We noticed this hotel 2 years ago when we traveled to UL game. It is literally a stone's throw from Papa John's Stadium. We walked past the hotel as we were walking to the stadium from where we had to park. They also have a free shuttle from the airport & continental breakfast. It's not the Four Seasons, but it seems like a great option if you're just flying into town for the game.

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Has a decision been made concerning game time? If the game is late in the day I will be able to attend.