• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beating teams like UNC is about R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

Look at this tripe of a preview that they write about us --I guess one has to forgive these bball fans.

Previewing the Bulls

This is what their bball fans think of +2.5

Author  Comment  

glinker

Freshman

(10/11/06 7:32:21 am)

Reply  South Florida favored by 2 1/2 over UNC - how sad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just saw the odds on usatoday. South Florida is favored over UNC. Just a sign of how low our program has sunk.

I485Heel

All-American

(10/11/06 7:48:33 am)

Reply  Re: South Florida favored by 2 1/2 over UNC - how sad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That sounds about right.

Like I've said, I think we'll need a big day from Barth and a non-offensive TD to win......30-28...

UNSea

All-American

(10/11/06 8:17:52 am)

...a school that played it's first ever football game 9 years ago.

TheBuzz85

All-ACC

(10/11/06 9:15:23 am)

This shows you just how poor of a job this staff is doing.

heel4sure

All-American

(10/11/06 9:25:56 am)

Wait till you see the line on the dook game!

UNC may get better.

caldwellheel

Starter

(10/11/06 9:35:12 am)

We're full of the "woe is me" comments, aren't we. You'd say the same if we were favored by 2.5 points as well, wouldn't you.

USF's a decent team and we've shown little on the field to dispute us being a narrow underdog at this point. But I'm not lamneting it, either. There's plenty of other threads that point out the pessimistic attitude by many fans, insiders and outsiders alike. Pilin' on.

RHODESBF

RS Freshman

(10/11/06 9:39:12 am)

South Florida is alot quicker and more athletic than we are.

SeattleHeelPhreak

Starter

(10/11/06 9:41:06 am)

I've only watched them play Rutgers, but in THAT game they looked better than us. Definitly quicker and more aggressive.

30yrheel

Starter

(10/11/06 9:52:24 am)

lack of talent + poor coaching = worse than USF

LightBlueHeels

Freshman

(10/11/06 10:07:05 am)

We the heels will win this game. I don't care about the points, their fans or their speed. We just need to show up as fans and cheer loud and hard for the HEELS.

UNSea

All-American

(10/11/06 10:33:26 am)

Quote:

You'd say the same if we were favored by 2.5 points as well, wouldn't you.

Yes, because our program should be to the point where we are HEAVY favorites in a game like this.

TheBuzz85

All-ACC

(10/11/06 10:45:51 am)

Our program was at that point eight or nine years ago.......we have done nothing but go backwards ever since.

bigliteblue

All-ACC

(10/11/06 10:48:58 am)

people who say USF has a decent team are fans of teams so far out of the top 25 they can't see it with a telescope. Sorry, but when the USFs of the world are on a par with UNC someone overslept the alarm by a few years.

Link

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I think a number of UNC fans have "overslept the alarm by a few years". They must have not realized that we're in the Big East, got votes last year, beat #9 Louisville, and went to a bowl game.

Sad.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

They realize it... someone mentioned it in that thread... but they just are in denial right now about the state of their program and aren't familiar enough with us to know that we are building something bigger than what they even think they should, nevermind what they were and are.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698
  • Days Won:  0

As people on here say, they need to remover the light blue and white glasses, and look at how bad their program is...A lot of the people on there are realistic in know that our program has taken great strides and isn't a push over.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

They have the worst board, you must apply for "access" in order to post, and they won't even approve you for a while. still waiting.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

That last line was funny . . .  :P

Go BULLS !!!