• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

3-4 in BE?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

We most likely will beat uc, su, and uconn, but will most likely lose to pitt, ul and wvu.  Is it time to think about coaching changes?  We havent had a winning season in 2 years, and if we dont have one this year, dw should be pressuring cjl to at least make some assistant changes, or even look at replacing cjl.  We should not be losing to rutgers, uconn, barely beating fiu, among other the past 2 and half seasons,

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

4-3,  I think we will beat Pitt - It's the homing game.  The fans will be out there.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

I'm not looking ahead  ;)

We're 0-1.

And talk of getting rid of Leavitt ?  ;D

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

Watch out for Cincinatti.  They're not a bad team this year.

Good point! their record is not indicative of their potential

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Cincy is going to be a real tough game for us.

If we beat UConn we'd have the same record in the Big East after 2 games last season, with a better overall record. Long way to go. We're showing improvement and we have a few areas that still need work, but we will be a tougher team to play each successive week.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

We most likely will beat uc, su, and uconn, but will most likely lose to pitt, ul and wvu.  Is it time to think about coaching changes?  We havent had a winning season in 2 years, and if we dont have one this year, dw should be pressuring cjl to at least make some assistant changes, or even look at replacing cjl.  We should not be losing to rutgers, uconn, barely beating fiu, among other the past 2 and half seasons,

I'm disappointed in the loss last night too, but what makes you say we should not be losing to a team like Rutgers to the point of wanting a coaching change after the first big East game?  Rutgers came in as a top 25 team.  they have the number 2 running back in the country, the best Fullback in the country, the best Tight End in the country, one of the best kickers in the country, 8 SRs on offense vs our team that is missing their our top 2 Running backs, our QB is a RS Freshman playing in only his 5th game and 1st conference game, we have zero kicking game our offensive line is patched up right now and we still had a chance to win.  Take Rice, Leonard and Ito out of the game for Rutgers and I think we blow them out.  That's essentially what we played with last night.  

If you look at the bigger picture, I think you'll see us developing nicely.  I believe UCONN will be a very pivotal game next week in our bowl hopes.  Hopefully the lessons learned in these past two games allow us to shine for the rest of the year.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I believe UCONN will be a very pivotal game next week in our bowl hopes.  Hopefully the lessons learned in these past two games allow us to shine for the rest of the year.

I hate to use this term so early, but the UConn game is a MUST WIN game right now.