• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who's tied for first in the AL East?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

If you tell me before the season that when I wake up on may 5 that the sox will have lost 6 straight and the yanks would be on a 7 game winning streak and you will be tied for first in al east, I would be very happy.  Trot is swinging bat in minors and will be back soon, Nomar is taking some ground balls and will be back in a few weeks hopefully.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

kr- i am happy you are happy.you will be jumping for joy when bosox lose another 10 straight

you bosox fans putting a positive spin on a bad slump is admirable

bosox can beat yankees and  nobody else will not cut it

kr- i am happy you are happy.you will be jumping for joy when bosox lose another 10 straight

Wont cut it for who a Giants fan? We dont give a flying rats ass what some Giants fan thinks.  It is May 5 and we are in first place, Is their any better spot then first? I know you want to see the sox fail again but the team is the real deal and will win 10 straight before they lose 10 straight.  We get to the playoffs again and we have a shot for the ring. If we lose we come back again next year. You dont understand what it is to be a Sox fan and it can't be explained. Go root for your roided up loser and hope your team finishes .500 and stays in wildcard for last month of season.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

yes, i would rather be in second with a 7 game winning streak than in first place with a 6 game losing and 135+ games to go

kr- seems like you  and the redsox are feeling the pressure of the race.

yes, i would rather be in second with a 7 game winning streak than in first place with a 6 game losing and 135+ games to go

kr- seems like you  and the redsox are feeling the pressure of the race.

Then you prove yourself to be quite a moron if you would rather be in second with 135 games to go.  How would I feel pressure? I am not on the team you fruitcake.  Baseball is up and down and I would much rather be on a 7 game skid and in first then on a 6 game winning streak and be in second, though Yanks are tied for first. Sox should start winning again and yanks are do for some losses, Its a numbers game. Take some quantitative math classes and then reavaluate your opinion.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Great letter in the Sporting News this week about "Which starting pitcher will the Yankees acquire this summer?"

Their answer?  Nobody... they have nothing in the minors to trade and the prospective available starting pitchers are the weakest in a long, long time.

Looks like the Yankees will have to depend on Contreras and Lieber to get them to the promised land.  We'll see how they do when they actually have to play teams with winning records again.   ;D

• Topic Count:  537
  • Content Count:  2,718

Great letter in the Sporting News this week about "Which starting pitcher will the Yankees acquire this summer?"

Their answer?  Nobody... they have nothing in the minors to trade and the prospective available starting pitchers are the weakest in a long, long time.

Looks like the Yankees will have to depend on Contreras and Lieber to get them to the promised land.  We'll see how they do when they actually have to play teams with winning records again.   ;D

I've already heard Millwood......besides as a Red Sox fan you should know better than to underestimate the Boss.

P.S.  Don't forget Cash!!! ;D

I've already heard Millwood......besides as a Red Sox fan you should know better than to underestimate the Boss.

P.S.  Don't forget Cash!!! ;D

No doubt in my mind that george will buy some more players.  Rumors swirling already on a carlos beltran deal. That kid can flat out play and is coming into his own.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

HAHAHA!  Bosox can't beat the yankees... have you been paying any attention this year!  LOL!