• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students that want to travel to the UNC game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

The Student Bulls Club is planning a trip. It's $120 that includes game ticket, bus to and from Chapel Hill, and hotel. You have to be a member but thats not a problem because you can purchase a membership now for $25. It's a deal you should go. I cant wait to see Chapel hill.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Excellent Deal, everyone should sign up.  Atleast you get to go to Chapel Hill back in the day when SBC just started up we did roadies to Greenville, NC Franklin street is much better!!

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Wow, that is a sweet deal.  Good work.....

Now lets hope the greeks don't buy up all the seats!   ;D ;)

I got my seat. As long as it sells out i dont care who buys the seats. Greeks are students too.  ;D

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

$125 total.... I would sign up if I were a student.

Can't beat that deal.

Is this going to be advertised on campus?

If so, maybe the memberships for SBC will increase… at least for the year.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

SBC has been promoting the trip at Bull Market.  We don't have the budget to put ads in the Oracle but our kids do a good job of promoting it through word of mouth.  

SBC works a little differently in that it is not an official student organization, does not receive money from SG, and operates independently throught the Bulls Club.  All members are donors to the athletic department as a portion of their $25 membership is a tax deductible gift.  Several original members of SBC (ie. Jewbull, dmince, usfgriff just to name a few) have gone on to become loyal donors to the Bulls Club.  That is the message of SBC.  And just like the Bulls Club, we offer travel opportunities for SBC.  We should have over 200 members this year.  For a visual, these are the students wearing the Bullies shirts although there are members of the BeefSTuds and others that don't wear the Bullies shirts (some for obvious reasons).  

So if you have a child or friend that attends USF that has a passion for athletics and wants to be involved with something fun, have them join SBC.  This year we even have an intramural team competing (so far just flag football, which I'm told we won our first game 25-2).

Anyway, we are very proud of this group of dedicated, loyal, and for the most part supportive students making this commitment to USF AThletics.  See you all in Chapel Hill.

Eric (officially off this soap box)

I am sure many of the SBC member myself included will be donors of the AD.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

This year we even have an intramural team competing (so far just flag football, which I'm told we won our first game 25-2).

Thats right everyone.  I am the Intramural chairman for SBC and we did win our first game 25-2.  Would have been more but 19 points with 5 minutes left is the mercy rule.  Our team is actually very similar to the real football squad.  Two defensive touchdowns!  If everyone wants I will keep everyone posted on how we do.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

wow... 200 members... that group has really taken off.  Excellent work!

This is the beginning of something VERY special!  Hook 'em early and you've got 'em for life!  

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

wow... 200 members... that group has really taken off.  Excellent work!

This is the beginning of something VERY special!  Hook 'em early and you've got 'em for life!  

I love SBC!  It is a great group which is why I am on the Board of Directors.  I dream of the day when we can pass 300 members (It will happen).  

This club has done so much for me in just my second year at USF.  I would urge every student that is not a member to join.