• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What R U thinking when USF is .500 or under...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

interesting considering my only sibling is my brother. Guess you were wrong about that too, huh nostradumbass?

Look-- we appreciate the attempt to mimic smazza-- but you suck at it. You can't even get the grammatical errors and incomplete sentence structure down. Stick with lurking

****, he's one sexy dude.

Not trying to mimic smazza. Don't know the person. Don't care. (Well, maybe I would if I knew him. No offense, smazza). Whatever about the gram errors, sentence structure...it's called a Message Board and since there isn't suppose to be such a thing as Message Board Police - except for the inferior that feel pointing it out or correcting makes them superior - I abbreviated, etc. Obviously, you've gotten the point the way it was posted.  

About the lurking deal...you need someone other than smazza to keep the glow of the green/gold beer goggles from clouding your mind. So, I'll hang around & post if it strikes me fancy. Dude, your pics are good, but doesn't make you the Message Board God. Relax.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

interesting considering my only sibling is my brother. Guess you were wrong about that too, huh nostradumbass?

Look-- we appreciate the attempt to mimic smazza-- but you suck at it. You can't even get the grammatical errors and incomplete sentence structure down. Stick with lurking

****, he's one sexy dude.

Not trying to mimic smazza. Don't know the person. Don't care. (Well, maybe I would if I knew him. No offense, smazza). Whatever about the gram errors, sentence structure...it's called a Message Board and since there isn't suppose to be such a thing as Message Board Police - except for the inferior that feel pointing it out or correcting makes them superior - I abbreviated, etc. Obviously, you've gotten the point the way it was posted.  

About the lurking deal...you need someone other than smazza to keep the glow of the green/gold beer goggles from clouding your mind. So, I'll hang around & post if it strikes me fancy. Dude, your pics are good, but doesn't make you the Message Board God. Relax.

Might I suggest a course in reading comprehension? I didn't attack your stupid post for errors, I said it was an attempt at sounding like smazza -- and if you don't know who the hell that is you are a complete nube-- If you did know about smazza, you would understand that his posts are constantly full of incomplete sentences, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

Is there any way we can have new posters complete an intelligence test to be admitted? This guy is a borderline moron at best.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

TRY and mimic smazza

leavitt tried once and he couldn't do it

just like he can't recruit

usc can recruit why can't usf?

were no better than ftu/oc/ou

Is there any way we can have new posters complete an intelligence test to be admitted? This guy is a borderline moron at best.

Just LOVE the keyboard warriers. I bet you're 5' 7" and have Short Man's Syndrome.

Yes, I know who smazza is as a poster. Don't know him personally. Sorry if your panties got in a wad because you're the great picture taker, and message board hero. It was a simple question posted at the start of the thread. If you didn't like it...don't respond. That is about as simple as it gets. About the moron comment, I'll let it slide because I don't know you from Adam. Funny how this message board wants ZERO comments that go against anything USF.

It isn't a stupid post it is a serious question that no one really answered, so I'll just sit back and see what happens this season. And, while I hope I'm VERY, VERY wrong about the predicted outcome, it will be interesting to see how many are still JL lovers if I'm right.

TRY and mimic smazza

now THAT is an excellent example of a smazza mimic. Spot on-- although lately he's been doing a lot of CAPITAL letters when he gets real wound up. :0 good stuff Joe

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

does anyone honestly think we are a worse team than last year?  we lost andre hall but gained grothe.  the defense returned at least 5 of its best players and the DEs are breaking out.  did we lose a lot on O-line?  we have 1 injury there, hopefully will return later.

RB will return for UNC, Cinncy, Pitt, syracuse.  add another DE to that return.

none of the remaining games are a given, but we should be favored in several of them and should win at least half of them (4 or 5).  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

TRY and mimic smazza

Come on fellas...we've been "smazza-free" most of today...no need to clone.

As far as being under .500, we're 3-0 so such possibility is a month away.  I'll enjoy this season taking it one game at a time.  The doom and gloom sucks compared to the green and gold glasses.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

fine.  if we do go under .500 I am really disappointed, but still hopeful to go to a bowl game considering the over-abundance of them now.  6-7 with loss in bowl game is still under .500, but still possibly the 2nd most succesful season (because of being screwed at 9-2).

i'd be worried about recruiting, thats for sure.  however, besides 2 LBs, where I believe we have depth to cover the loss, and Ean Randolph, we should be better next year.  Grothe's success might even out the recruiting hit as well, since new recruits can be fairly confident we'll have a leader at QB for the next 3 years (hopefully)

Just LOVE the keyboard warriers. I bet you're 5' 7" and have Short Man's Syndrome.

Yes, I know who smazza is as a poster. Don't know him personally. Sorry if your panties got in a wad because you're the great picture taker, and message board hero. It was a simple question posted at the start of the thread. If you didn't like it...don't respond. That is about as simple as it gets. About the moron comment, I'll let it slide because I don't know you from Adam. Funny how this message board wants ZERO comments that go against anything USF.

It isn't a stupid post it is a serious question that no one really answered, so I'll just sit back and see what happens this season. And, while I hope I'm VERY, VERY wrong about the predicted outcome.

LOL

I guess my 6'1" 295lbs body is "hiding behind my keyboard" again.

Fire away with your doom and gloom predictions, fuckstick. I'll gladly back up anything I say face to face. You are entitled to do whatever you want but I also have to right to laugh at the ridiculous nature of your posts all I want.

I'll answer your seriously stupid question-- It won't happen for one. And if it does happen, it probably has something to do with injuries. That''s where the Nostradumbass comment comes from-- you are predicting that USF falls on it's ass this year and that CJL will be replaced.

Post all the negative crap you want-- just don't expect us to take it lying down.

LOL

I guess my 6'1" 295lbs body is "hiding behind my keyboard" again.  

Fire away with your doom and gloom predictions, freakstick. I'll gladly back up anything I say face to face. You are entitled to do whatever you want but I also have to right to laugh at the ridiculous nature of your posts all I want.  

I'll answer your seriously stupid question-- It won't happen for one. And if it does happen, it probably has something to do with injuries. That''s where the Nostradumbass comment comes from-- you are predicting that USF falls on it's ass this year and that CJL will be replaced.  

Post all the negative crap you want-- just don't expect us to take it lying down.

I guess your size was suppose to intimidate me.  Might if I wasn't I wasn't 6'5" 320 lbs. So, I imagine it would be an interesting face-to-face. Maybe we could sell tickets and raise money for the new head coach? And, you did answer my seriously stupid question by saying, "It won't happen, but if it does happen..." So, which is it?  

Oh, and...

freakstick

...nice dig.