• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch the game on the Net

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

I called CSTV yesterday when I was having some problems viewing the games and they just told me they contacted the tech dept and to just keep trying. Hopefully everything goes smoothly come game time.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,731
  • Days Won:  425

I have no effing clue what's going on. I changed over to my laptop to try again this morning and same crap. The page does not all fit in the window and there's no scroll bars or anything to get to parts I can't see ...... Different computers, same problem. Is this BrightHouse related somehow??

Thanks for the cstv ph #. I'll try them.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013

I just got off the phone with CSTV customer service.  They are still having issues.  I got the feeling that they really don't know what the problem is. I'm getting the feeling that I may not be able to watch the game.  :'(

I just got off the phone with CSTV customer service.  They are still having issues.  I got the feeling that they really don't know what the problem is. I'm getting the feeling that I may not be able to watch the game.  :'(

Are you having same problem I am?

Check your firewalls. I feel bad for you Bulls. Keep trying. I originally had the same problem but got it to work today.

I know jst enough about computers to get me in trouble .... Would firewalls affect not being able to view the whole page in a window?

Guest BasketBull.

I'm not well versed myself. However, their setup seems to be sensitive to firewalls and maybe even virus protection. It was stalling for a little bit (several times) and then it finally loaded. Not sure if it helped, but I deleted my cookies and cleared my temporary files and tried it again (then it worked). Of course, hit "ctrl" button when trying to open their access page if you have a pop-up blocker.

Just got my access.  It works!   ;D

Don't forget to cancel your subscription after the game since it automatic renewal.

Are you having same problem I am?

My original problem:

When registering for access, I got a response that I my email address was already registered.  Of course this was not the case.  

I just registered with no problem so try again.  Good luck!