• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SG PROVIDED A SERVICE and should be thanked

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

FEMA gives debit cards to "victims" and they use them at strip clubs.

SG sells tickets to students.......

I dont see how the two compare.

Don't be an @ssclown.....I am using hyperbole. Although there are some comparisons that can be made to people not really knowing how to run either program....  ;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

So now its the Oracles fault?? We have known about this game until since what 3 years ago...I just find it funny, that no one who isnt a part of "Something" didnt know anything about it til after the fact...

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Flsports fan was one of the many that skipped the line to get his tickets, so he can be all happy about what went down. At least thats the word on the street.

R.... you should be shot

Guest R_to_the_izzo
Flsports fan was one of the many that skipped the line to get his tickets, so he can be all happy about what went down. At least thats the word on the street.

R.... you should be shot

Why? I was in the MC watching that Fiasco, I saw several people cut. At FIU some1 from the board told me that was FLSPORTS, and I saw him skip the line. DOn't be upset cause your little project is exploding in your face.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I will not confirm or deny that. What I will say is that my tickets will be used I promiss that.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

I will not confirm or deny that. What I will say is that my tickets will be used I promiss that.

That is total Bull Spit if you did that. You SG'ers are all on here lecturing the students who stood in line and did not get tickets for not getting there earlier. That is an absolute abuse of power if you did in fact do that.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

The thing is... alot of people did it.  You can't really call him out.  At least he'll be using his tickets unlike the Greeks that have parties to go to.

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552

Mag Pie- I'm pretty sure the greeks with tickets will come, some rented buses, I am sure if they went through the hastle of getting buses they will come. And anyways all the good parties will be on Friday night- so they will have plenty of time to dedicate to the USF/UCF game.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

The thing is... alot of people did it.  You can't really call him out.  At least he'll be using his tickets unlike the Greeks that have parties to go to.

omg...not all of them started a thread about this wonderful service!  CAP IT NEXT TIME.  but how many threads do we need about this?  cutters should not be starting new threads about how the service was so great.  I can not believe this.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I am no longer affliated with SG. So if I did such a thing its not on SG. Maybe I had a friend at the front of the line with the U #'s of the people I needed tickets for. Thus maybe I did not break any rules.