• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt Press Conference Quotes 09/12

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

That's an A+ compared to his past interviews.  This one is 1000% better because he gives an actual answer, and his true opinion.

We don't care about your opinion, jackass, go back to  your trailer in orlando.  Hey, good thought, though, maybe The Jim should pop up with, oh, say, a few lies at the outset of his press conference to spice things up? That work pretty well, you think, Mr. Media?  That AA in Marketing at ftu/ou/oc should take you to fame and fortune, Billy Bob.  Look forward to seeing you spinning a microphone on your nose on "America's Got Talent" next year.....

wow-- is this what we're missing on the smack board? The guy even gave CJL an A+ --

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

I will grade the games, not his press conferences  8-)

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

Is Mike our kicker tense or needs more practice with kicking....I was unsure with CJL's quote regarding the kicking game, "...That is important, and I think Mike (Benzer) knows he’s got to hit it...." ;D :D ;D LMAO!!!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

That's an A+ compared to his past interviews.  This one is 1000% better because he gives an actual answer, and his true opinion.

We don't care about your opinion, jackass, go back to  your trailer in orlando.  Hey, good thought, though, maybe The Jim should pop up with, oh, say, a few lies at the outset of his press conference to spice things up? That work pretty well, you think, Mr. Media?  That AA in Marketing at ftu/ou/oc should take you to fame and fortune, Billy Bob.  Look forward to seeing you spinning a microphone on your nose on "America's Got Talent" next year.....

wow-- is this what we're missing on the smack board? The guy even gave CJL an A+ --

Consider the source.....Trailer Tommy likely doesn't have the rest of the alphabet memorized beyond "A".  Smack board? Not that familar with that one.........

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

“Well I think just because of the location of two schools, it’s natural. It’s there anyway, as far as getting a rivalry going, I think it’s already there, let’s be honest.

I think your Coach is turning a page this week.

Doubtful, it's just easier to lie than have to answer "why shouldn't it be a rivalry?" from a room full of knuckleheads whose job is easier if it IS a rivalry....

PS. Sure seemed like a lot of folks in the Tampa Bay Media asked a lot of questions about the UCF-USF series.

First, was is it just the Tampa Bay media? Second, are we sure it "a lot folks" and not just one "folk" asking the same question different ways?  ;)

TB

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  231

On whether USF is required to play UCF … “You will have to ask Doug (USF Athletic Director Doug Woolard) that. I don’t know all of the administration details about all of those things. He just talks to me about scheduling and those things. But we scheduled them for four years. I don’t think we scheduled them for four years in the State of Florida.â€Â

What does that mean?  We playing somewhere else or something, didn't schedule them four years in the state of Florida?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

leavitt reminds me of vince lombardi

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

On whether USF is required to play UCF … “You will have to ask Doug (USF Athletic Director Doug Woolard) that. I don’t know all of the administration details about all of those things. He just talks to me about scheduling and those things. But we scheduled them for four years. I don’t think we scheduled them for four years in the State of Florida.â€Â

What does that mean?  We playing somewhere else or something, didn't schedule them four years in the state of Florida?

You never know!  Army-Navy games are not playd in their respective stadiums......They play at Giants Stadium and other locations....LOL!