• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HEY ET....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

how about the guy that occupies your locker.  Man that seems to be a good omen because George Selvie looked like a beast out their last night.  He played very well against MSU and seems to get better with each play.  I can't believe Leavitt actually thought of moving him to center, actually did for a few weeks, now I know why the defensive coaches almost had a huge fit.

Give that guy ET's locker for four years!!!!!!!!!!  He already has 3 sacks, and he's just started playing!  Things should improve for him when Josh returns too.

I like your positive omens ET, you were on the Grothe jock, and now the Selvie locker thing.  Keep the positive karma going!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  78

LOL  8-)

It was great hearing his name all night!

Tied with team lead(Nicholas) in tackles with 12.

Leads team with 5 TFL's (all this past Saturday)

Leads team in Sacks(2.5) He had 2 this past game and then was later credited with 1/2 sack against MSU.

I was joking earlier that he better keep that nameplate shined, now it should be ME that needs to do that  8-)

Had a MONSTER game and can't wait for Julmiste to come back to Left End.

Go BULLS !!!!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

When you're a defensive end and getting that many tackles, as well as sacks, that means you're doing something right.  Remember McNeese's OT he went up against was a senior that was all-conference the year before, and I am sure FIUs tackle was big and had no less experience.