• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF gets two chances

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677
  • Days Won:  0

THe 3 recruits you got from us are all grades of 40 and 2 star recruits. We probably told them they had a chance at playing as upperclassman, you guys probably promised them starts as freshman.

Yes, congratulations on getting all the 2 star recruits that wanted to play immediately rather than warm the bench at USF for three years.

Way to "outrecruit" us.   ::)

Ding ding ding!

well considering your 4 star and a couple of your 3 stars didnt qualify.. I wouldn't be bragging on your class.. It is at best = to UCF's class.

I don’t know how many times I have mentioned this in the Dumbgeon.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

They can't listen...Their green and gold goggles have head bands that cover the ears.

Guest R_to_the_izzo

Were talking about this year's recruits that you guys are so happy you stole from us. There scrubs that should be on a 1AA field and you guys are gloating how you "stole" them.

Last I checked ESPN had us at 16th in the nation in recruiting, UCF was at 61.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  65

Were talking about this year's recruits that you guys are so happy you stole from us. There scrubs that should be on a 1AA field and you guys are gloating how you "stole" them.

Wow!  You are talking about recruiting again?  This coming from the same school that saw, what ELEVEN players not even make it to the first game?  I don't care if you were ranked #1 in the nation, you would still drop to 75th when you take into account who actually puts on a USF helmet.  How many did UCF lose?  2 - 1 because he took TOO MANY credits in the summer and another because he was homesick.  You lost ELEVEN because they are as brilliant as OGRE and as sober as Tommy Chong.

You should just give up talking about recruiting smack until at least 75% of your recruiting class qualifies...

PS It's always better to have a 2-star on campus than a 5-star in Juco.

Guest R_to_the_izzo

Wow!  You are talking about recruiting again?  This coming from the same school that saw, what ELEVEN players not even make it to the first game?  I don't care if you were ranked #1 in the nation, you would still drop to 75th when you take into account who actually puts on a USF helmet.  How many did UCF lose?  2 - 1 because he took TOO MANY credits in the summer and another because he was homesick.  You lost ELEVEN because they are as brilliant as OGRE and as sober as Tommy Chong.

You should just give up talking about recruiting smack until at least 75% of your recruiting class qualifies...

PS It's always better to have a 2-star on campus than a 5-star in Juco.

We signed like 10 more guys than we had scholies for, knowing the players we recruited were high risk players . Is it the best strategy? It's gotten us to a BCS conference. Unlike UCF's strategy of recruiting overweight white boys, giving out cell phones, and going in debt to the point of stopping the program.