• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Bus Trip

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

the bus seems like a great deal.  take advantage.  probably a lot of drunk people passed out on the way home tho

No way...We'd be driving back with a busload of happy BULLS fans, not UCF fans (who will be passed-out in their own parking lots after they trash them)  ;)

I know a few folks on the same list.  Some great fans, and it would definitely be a good time.  Hope it happens!

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Jewbull--- "Bus People"  what kind of crack was that!   I am one of those "Bus People"   :)

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Eric, If you can email me an Official write-up of the bus deal, I'll forward it to everyone that was at the Tailgate... We have quite a few emails in our bank. Anything to get BULLS involved.    -mutt

ucfvisit3qb3.jpg

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

Can I buy tickets for the tailgate separately? How much are they?

^^^

From the USF Alumni Association website:

Saturday Sept 16, 2006 11am to 1pm

Event Name: USF vs UCF Tailgate Party

Description: Join USF alumni and friends at a Big tailgate party before the Battle of I-4 as the BULLS continue to "MAKING THEIR MARK" at Florida Citrus Bowl in Orlando FL!

You may also purchase your tickets for the game by calling 1-800-goBulls. The game ticket price for this game is $30.00 per person.

The menu will include the following from Tampa's own Port-a-Pit BBQ: BBQ Ribs, Chicken, black beans & rice, coleslaw, mac & cheese, rolls, chocolate cookies, beer, wine, lemonade, iced-tea, and water.

600 W Amelia St

Orlando FL 32801

Click here to Register

Edit: Corrected info - Thanks to Eric for pointing out my mistake - I copied the old info from the Bull Backers Board thread on the UNC game.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Greetings all:

We have confirmed the third bus so if you were on the waiting list you are now on the bus.  You will be notified in the next day or so.  We still have 15 or so spots left on the bus trip.  So if you want to go now is the time.

As for the tailgate, it is $35 per person, children under 5 are free, and childrend 5-12 are $15 (I need to confirm the $15 rate but they are discounted).  Go to the alumni association website.  Jim provided the link for UNC but there is a UCF page as well.

Go Bulls!

Eric