• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A couple of observations

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

HA HA HA HA

actually I might be in Tally watching FSU vs Clemson.

My florida state season tickets are much better seats.

HA!.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I'm actually paying money to fly down to watch lowly FIU.  USF is all that matters.  I wouldn't spend a dime to spend a second at another school's games.  

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Have a great weekend coming up with USF vs Rutgers on Friday night and FLorida vs. Alabama Saturday.

YES!!!

It is great to be a sports fan!!!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

BTW... just read an article that says the MINIMUM donation required to purchase UF season tix is $3900.

Ari, that true?

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

No -- not at all.

Might be the minimum to purchase them now, but once you purchase the tickets that can't take them away from you.

They do however require you to donate -- I think 250 bucks to the athlectic department

I don't buy the tickets from the University.  I buy them from some old guy in Jacksonville who doesn't want to lose his seats -- but doesn't have much interest in going to the games.

He has 4 seats and sells me two - minus any tickets to the FSU game when they are in Gainesville.

So 3500 might be required to purchase now -- but not required to hold the seat.

UF's endowment is ENOROMOUS.  I would think it is one of the biggest in the country.

To be a Bull Gator (which is a private - full alcohol box) requries a 10K annual donation plus like 375 bucks a ticket -- min of 10 tickets a game.

UF has some serious bling flowing in that place.  Their facilities are the envy of the world.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, You can be a Gator AND  a Bull....

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
Watching the replay on Catch 47 -  a few observations.

5.)  Ray Jay is way to big for our program.  was at the swamp last night and the atmosphere was ridiculous.  we need a stadium that seats 45-50k.

Ari has season tickets to UF, and a membership at a private golf course in Tampa...NO Bulls season tickets. I report, you decide. (sorry Ari, but that is freaking ridiculous.)

On topic - Grothe looked great, he was obviously the spark we needed. Don't care how small he is...Doug Flutie was small, and last time I checked he had a great college career.

Does anyone see Amari breaking out this year? I don't. As Charles Barkley said -  "You know, one of my favorite lines on television and he's in that category, is, man, that boy can run and jump. So can a deer. But I'd never put a deer in a game."

Good to be back,

Rueb

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

No -- not at all.

Might be the minimum to purchase them now, but once you purchase the tickets that can't take them away from you.

They do however require you to donate -- I think 250 bucks to the athlectic department

I don't buy the tickets from the University.  I buy them from some old guy in Jacksonville who doesn't want to lose his seats -- but doesn't have much interest in going to the games.

He has 4 seats and sells me two - minus any tickets to the FSU game when they are in Gainesville.

So 3500 might be required to purchase now -- but not required to hold the seat.

UF's endowment is ENOROMOUS.  I would think it is one of the biggest in the country.

To be a Bull Gator (which is a private - full alcohol box) requries a 10K annual donation plus like 375 bucks a ticket -- min of 10 tickets a game.

UF has some serious bling flowing in that place.  Their facilities are the envy of the world.

Not all Bull Gators are in boxes, my father is one. He has 4 tix and they are 20 or something like that rows up on the 30.

The 3900 minimum wasn't what the school requested. Each year to get season tix they have you send in a request for tickets and how much your willing to donate. Those that donate more get 1st dibs. This year unless you were willing to donate 3900 or more you didn't get season tickets because they ran out of season tickets.

It's a system that most major programs use instead of waiting lists because a) you make a SKITload of money and B) it's easier than calling every name when it's their turn.

Many schools also allow tickets to be passed on when one dies. For example James Carvel's seats at LSU have been in his family's name since the 1940s.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Reuben haven't you been flying around in private jets, playing golf with millionaires, and sipping cold ones with big business.??????????

How have you been?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Reuben haven't you been flying around in private jets, playing golf with millionaires, and sipping cold ones with big business.??????????

How have you been?

Oh Jebus... ::)