• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Baseball Tailgate in Orlando

Guest Eric Soncrant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

eric any word on season tix numbers yet?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Well, my other half had to go outta town. I will be there by myself.  Hope to see some folks from the board.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Hey Eric Im coming along with The Sheriff.  We will be there around 5.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

How can we drink legally if there are no open containers? We'll just have to drink on the trip to Orlando!    I remember going to a game two years ago and getting absolutley wasted! Looking forward to one of those moments again! Matt and Reaper... let's get our drink on! Anyone else going that is in the mood to do some mad heckling? I've already taken the night off and will be leaving from school approximately at 3:15 PM! I have room for one more with plenty of televisions to watch for the ride to Mickey Mouseville... split gas and beer... must not be afraid to be obnoxious!

The Sheriff

How about getting thrown out twice, were you ready for that?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Having read this board for a while . . . . you do not know what kind of a fan someone is until you see them.  

I must say, The Sheriff is a monster Bulls fan.  He is not the typical Bulls fan- good, bad, right or wrong.  The license plate on the truck the folks rode over in says it all.

I am glad I got the chance to meet him and I am sure the UCF folks will be happier not to have him there again.  Yes we won the series and Yes, USF lost last night.

I do find it interesting that when the same things happen in Tampa, no UCF fans are ejected.  That is according to the parents that were at last nights game and had went to the games in Tampa.  

Thanks to all who showed up.  I hope to be doing  more tailgates next year.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

STK  If you continue to post and bash us on THIS site, you will be suggested to leave and be banished to the UCF site. There is no call for bashing on the BULLS board. Save your insolent dribble for the other site.    The Reaper

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Having read this board for a while . . . . you do not know what kind of a fan someone is until you see them.  

I must say, The Sheriff is a monster Bulls fan.  He is not the typical Bulls fan- good, bad, right or wrong.  The license plate on the truck the folks rode over in says it all.

I am glad I got the chance to meet him and I am sure the UCF folks will be happier not to have him there again.  Yes we won the series and Yes, USF lost last night.

I do find it interesting that when the same things happen in Tampa, no UCF fans are ejected.  That is according to the parents that were at last nights game and had went to the games in Tampa.  

Thanks to all who showed up.  I hope to be doing  more tailgates next year.

There's actually a post on the Florida board by a UCF fan saying that the ejection was unwarranted...

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

"STK  If you continue to post and bash us on THIS site, you will be suggested to leave and be banished to the UCF site. There is no call for bashing on the BULLS board. Save your insolent dribble for the other site.    The Reaper "

Bash, where was I bashing?

Do you celebrate public intoxication?

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

I have as maybe you have in your lifetime. If not, good for you. My complaint is that at any opportunity at any given time, you bash us on this board. Please save that for the other area. This board is for in depth analysis and response to BULLS athletic events and happenings. That's why we have the "smack" board where anything,(within reason) goes. I do appreciate your input about UCF pertaining to updates and team info. But this is not the 'I'm better than you" board. Thank you for your understanding and adhearence.   The Reaper

PS. remeber...I do appreciate your comments on the other board and YOUR school support. Let er rip...but just over there.