• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HOT VIDEO... any takers?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone willing to donate professional video expertise to record the Herd of Thunder playing stands songs... (ie.. wooly bully, bulls on parade, school songs, etc)????

I can't guarantee a CD or something like that (sorry, I still don't know).... but if someone knows someone who is willing to record and tape the band (for free, remember... we are broke)... you guys may be able to have free video and music!?!?

Just an idea... I didn't run it by the Director or anyone for that matter... but let me know

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

Dont get me started on this topic...cant figure for the life of me why the CD is not on the market yet...must be more involved then I can know..didnt realize it takes over a year to produce a CD......

I assume they were stuck on something... copyrights, etc.  We did have music on that CD that was not ours... I don't know exactly what it is... but I asked and I am waiting for a reply.  Until then, if ANYONE is willing to help out with the above idea... let me know.

If we never get a CD... I'll try to upload whatever recordings I have or that I can get for everyone (in multiple file types for download).  The final say is up to the Director, but I'll try my best to get you guys what you want.

I know it isnt your fault butttttttttttt...it would have been so nice to have it on opening day and hearing it being played at all the tailgate parties...I do no a guy who is doing video work..I dont know if he would do it for free but maybe if he can get promotion from it..his son started the business and now he is working with him..Artistic Media Productions..www.Articticmediaonline.com...727.784.1188..Dave Fuhrmann

Thanks for the contact.  Feel free to ask/look around for us...  ;)

I will have an offical statement concerning the CD tomorrow.

I hppe it can lead to something positive..see you at the game...GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

Thanks for the contact.  Feel free to ask/look around for us...  ;)

I will have an offical statement concerning the CD tomorrow.

20060516-4_p051606pm-0531-1-515h.jpg

JimUSFSig,

That is so Billy!.....What makes it funnier than usual is that he's a Poli Sci major..... ;D :D ;D

The reason I got from Dr. Robinson over the summer about the delay of the CD release is that our stands tunes, including our downs cheers, have changed since the recording.  His feeling about releasing the CD and then having different songs and traditions for this season would conflict in trying to establish and maintain traditions for years to come.

From what I've concluded, HOT will be recording the new tracks this year to have a more complete and up-to-date CD that better reflects the songs and traditions that we take part in.

Hope this helps!

As always, GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

Thanks for clearing this up about the CD.  It is great that so many of us want the CD and the sooner the better.  We will be playing music at our tailgate today for sure!

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

At least release a single with #8