• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Put your $$ where your mouth is!  HOT!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

USF’s Herd of Thunder Marching Band brings spirit and tradition to our home games, away games, and events both locally and around the country. They are the embodiment of Bull Pride, and as we continue our play in the Big East, they represent us in some of the nation’s most prominent stadiums. To ensure that they can continue to look great and play great, they need your help.

Throughout football and basketball seasons, the Herd of Thunder brings excitement to stadiums and arenas both at home and away. To get there isn’t cheap. Support is needed to cover travel expenses, purchase new uniforms, and provide stipends. This is where you come in.

Just as each member of the band is essential to breathe life into the music, we need your support, and the support of our other friends and alumni, to continue the tradition of the Herd of Thunder Marching Band! Whether you make a gift that enables us to support one band member or ten, you will be a part of making sure the Herd of Thunder well-represents your USF Bulls wherever they perform.

Please view a special presentation of our USF Herd of Thunder Marching Band!

http://usfweb2.usf.edu/ua/affmb/flash/?msource=KMMBFlash&tr=y&auid=1921451

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,850
  • Days Won:  22

I will definetely support you guys. But have you guys looked into having donations etc at football games? Im sure many fans would drop donations buy CDs etc at the games.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

I just got the email this afternoon.  Mutt and I will be contributing!!  I played the presentation for our 2 year old godson and he ran outside to tell Uncle Jason "Mutt" that he had listened to the Herd of Thunder.  Then he yelled "GO BULLS" with a little prompting from me. ;)  Start them young!!!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

CD??? Who has it??? I will buy some...where are they selling them??? Would love to be playing it at the tailgate Saturday...is it at the bookstore??? Please let us know...thanks..Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Where is the CD??

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

They haven't released the CD yet guys.  I know it should be coming this fall.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

This FALL? are you kidding us? I thought this was a done deal during the bowl game last season....What is the problem with cutting this? does anyone know?

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

I agree, what the heck could be the holdup. You want money...it probably costs you $5 to make and distribute the CD if that, and you could sell it for $20, I am no math expert but you could make some good money in a hurry, and there is a demand.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Hey guys... I'll be honest... I have no clue why we don't have a CD out right now... but I promise whatever it is... its a good reason.  Could be anything (copyrights, university issues, etc).

We did not record the CD until the end of last December.