• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Game-Tailgating Info: Please Advise

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

For those not tailgating at TD Waterhouse, where will you be?

If someone can be clear up tailgating information. Are there lots that surround the Stadium like RJS?  If so is the public lot (non-donor) lot only by where the students park?  What time will lots open for a 230pm kickoff?

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

JewBULL-  Hello brother hope you are well...  I have many friends who graduated and attend the games..  Any lot worth a **** is a donor lot.. Wherever you park will be quite a walk, and most likely in someone's front yard... That's why me and my crew are doing TD waterhouse thing..  You know me (SC, Bama,PSU, and ECU to name a few) I will tailgate anywhere, however after hearing from my buddies at UCF I have decided to TD waterhouse it!  Ucf friends did invite me to their tailgate but I would not be be able to park with them, I would have to park somewhere else, carry my crap over and then find a way to pack up stuff and carry it back.. No thanks!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

There is very limited lot parking around there!!! You are going to either park in someones front lawns or under the highway. Really shadey area.

I appreciate that info...............So much for satellite tv, and grilling some steak & shrimp at the game.

Are you tailgating at TD or doing the USF pre-game. I do not recall, the pregame for USF is $35, and there are shuttles that will go from TD to Citrus Bowl?

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

Parking map:

http://www.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/ucf/genrel/auto_pdf/parkingcontingencymap

Lots S and U are the UCF student lots.  Basically a gigantic keg party.  If you're with your family - stay clear.  That day I expect to see a bunch of USF students partying there as well - like we all did last year...but that won't make you want to visit there any more....they aren't the USF students you'll want to bring your families around on a gameday either.

Unfortunately I can't tell you what time lots outside of that grid will open.  Usually the UCF student lots and some others open at 7AM and other lots open at 9.

Because it's an early game, expect the party to be full blown by around 10, 10:30 at the latest.  If you arrive later than that, you won't be parking very close and should just join the USF party and take the bus.

They may beef it up like they did for the championship game with free shuttles from any of the downtown parking garages.  If by some miracle UCF upsets UF, then this will be a definite.  If not, they will underestimate this game.

Again, hope this helps.

It could help to call UCF athletics and mention "click 2 park" - the online thing our assocation is hooked up with.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

i'll be at TD Waterhouse an take the bus to the blood bath I mean the game

The map is helpful, thanks.....Are lots B, C, T3, G, Z, L, H, E all donor lots?

How about lots P & R? About how far are those lots from the stadium, hard to judge a map.   It seems like there are a ton of lots, how come everyone is saying parking is so difficult?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4

Lots B, C, T3, G, X, L, H, E (and W) are all doner lots.   Your best bet if you want to tailgate is Lot R.  Its not a far walk at all to the stadium. You would want to get there by noon  to get a good spot there.  I imagine it would be approx $5 to park in Lot R, which is a grass lot.  

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  442

JB,  All lots by the stadium are donor lots.  There is plenty of parking just past the EW Expr.  (all safe)  The walk from there to the stadium is not that bad.  As 04 said, the students are in S and U and probably not a place for young children.  Us older (mellow) crowd are in Tinker Field, Lots B, C, G and X.

So from what you all say, Lot R which is just past the Expwy, Less than 1 Mi to stadium? is a safe place to tailgate, I wont have to worry about the car getting broken into or anything? and it is a public lot? If I get there arond 1100, I should be okay?  Thanks to all for your assitance.