• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are munchkins???   Whats up Doc?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

The ability to weild the english language with precision and to communicate well are illustrative as to overall intelligence and conceptualization skills.  In a nutshell, if one can't conceptualize, one can't communicate, and let's face it, online communication is fundamentally nothing more than conceptualization.

Generally when a person has a communication problem, it's verbal in nature, because they might get tongue-tied, nervous or simply think faster than they can compel their mouth to enunciate those thoughts....

You're the first guy I've ever encountered who professes to be better at verbal communication than he is at conceptualization.

The only way that happens is if you don't know what in the hell you're talking about  ;)

And, unfortunately, I won't be able to make the game.  I'm stuck in New Orleans on some Post-Katrina projects

is this guy really serious?  

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  48

Yes, clearly, we're at a total loss with regard to the concept of a Bowl Game, having won the inaugural Independence Bowl.  

We made two other trips after that, playing Syracuse when they had Art Monk and little Joe Morris; and Southern Miss when they had Sammy Winder, Louis Lipps and Reggie Collier....

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

Yes, clearly, we're at a total loss with regard to the concept of a Bowl Game, having won the inaugural Independence Bowl.  

We made two other trips after that, playing Syracuse when they had Art Monk and little Joe Morris; and Southern Miss when they had Sammy Winder, Louis Lipps and Reggie Collier....

well then you would probably know that bowl games have changed quite a bit since then.  where, even if USF did fall to 4th place in the big east, a bowl game would be very likely.  unlike what your friend originally said before he had to edit his post.

Yes, the Bowl system has changed significantly.  When we went, you had to win your conference or at least do very, very well if you didn't....

Now, even the also rans down at 4th and 5th can go  ;)

Guest R_to_the_izzo

Can we play the game, kick the **** out of these hicks and send them back to their stills in the woods? We will enjoy our million dollar + payout in a bowl and you guys enjoy going 5-4 in 1AA. Hopefully you stole enough from the government to pay for a trip down to FL, so you can watch your Gay, I mean Geaux Pokes get crushed in person.

In 9 years we went from no football too BCS. We schedule schools like you as preseason warm ups to get ready for the real teams. Deal with it. If you hicks would stop inbreading maybe you could reach the physical and mental level of us and our major university, until then stop drinking the moon shine made outa grandma's undies and come back to the real world.

Guest R_to_the_izzo
we will go on to possible bowl contention

I don't think the 5-7, 4th place Big East team will make a bowl game.  Sorry.

Right 5-7...we have 4 gimmies: MCheese, FIU, Cincy, Cuse

We have 3 games that aren't gimmes but we are going to be favorites: UCF, Rutgers, Uconn (if you wanna talk flukes, that was the fluke game)

We have 3 toss ups: PITT, Kansas, UNC. These could go either way.

And the 2 were were heavy underdogs :UL, WVU

Don't hate because you've had two good years in the last decade.

LOL, to reach your mental level, I'd need a full frontal lobotomy.  As to the physical level, well...You'll see that from a physicality standpoint, there's just not that much difference between a good I-AA squad and a I-A team.   It remains to be seen whether we're back to being a good I-AA team or if we're mediocre like last year.

Now, where you do hold a decided advantage is in numerical superiority.  You have 20 more scholarships, ergo, you have depth.

And, cher, we're not inbred hicks living in the woods with whiskey stills.  That would be Appalachian State.  We're, for the most part, a buncha happy coon-asses living in the swamps, marshes and chenieres, cher.  We drive swamp buggies, pirogues and we like to pass a good time, yeah.

Though you may win the game tomorrow night, I gahhruunteeee we'll be ready to play...

You'll just hafta excuse us for not being in awe of a team who plays in an insignificant I-A conference with the Scarlet Pimpernell up at Rutgers. HYes, what you've done in 10 years is impressive, but if you expect us to regard you with awe, you'll have to do something awe-worthy on the field.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20

1-aa school you don't really understand how these mythical legends known as bowl games really work.  see, if you are in a conference you have certain TIE-IN bowl games.  as long as a 4th place team from the big east is bowl eligable

Wow, you're really showing me!

You forgot to add that you must be .500 or above to be bowl eligible.  Thanks for correcting me with an inaccurate post.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20

If you hicks would stop inbreading maybe you could reach the physical and mental level of us and our major university, until then stop drinking the moon shine made outa grandma's undies and come back to the real world.

Are you serious?  That's all you have? Were you trying to be somewhat funny?  Like I said in an earlier post, pot...meet kettle.  Because you live in "Tampa", you're not out in the swamp?  Because you have a skyline?   ;D  What a maroon.  >Look at me, I come from a city in South Florida and I am no where near hillbillies.<

Next time come up with something a little bit more original instead acting like a bunch of California hippies using a lame stereotype.