• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Testing your loyalty time

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

1) Is it okay to stay home and watch a game on TV when you could have made arrangements to go?

I guess if you have a good enough reason..........."it's too hot" or "but there's another good game on at the same time" is not a good reason.

2) Is it okay to walk out of a USF sporting event 15 or more minutes before it's over (when you could have stayed)?

It sickens me to even think about this question.  It makes me physically, violently ill.

3) Is it okay to own and or don other college team's parafanalia when you're a Bulls fan?

I'm throwing up right now.

4) Is it okay to still be a FSU, UF, or Miami fan while being a Bulls fan?

Sure, as long as you are a Bulls fan when they play any of the aforementioned teams.

5) Is it okay to berate the Bulls' coaches, players, and USF personnel on a message board?

Criticize, yes..........berate, no

6) Is it okay to consistently be negative about USF athletics and still be a Bulls fan?

Sure.......and it's okay (and probably advisable) for us to ignore you.

7) Do you feel USF athletics, including coaches, players and staff, owe you something, like maybe the "truth" about such and such?

The only thing I feel that I am "owed" is for our players, coaches, and administrators to perform to the highest of their ability, while maintaining certain ethical and moral standards.  And I expect the school to bring in the best possible players/coaches/administrators available to carry out this task.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

easy

1,2,4,5,6, and 7 YES

3- if it gets you tail or helps you get ahead in life than wear other teams clothes

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,049
  • Days Won:  469

easy

1,2,4,5,6, and 7 YES

3- if it gets you tail or helps you get ahead in life than wear other teams clothes

I sense an absence of character and integrity in this response.   ;D